Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Members posing as MODERATORS.

Default Members posing as MODERATORS.

Does anyone else have an issue with so and so raiding their thread with rules? When we obviously gather on this site to appreciate the great plant, breaking a little societal rule, finding sovereignty on this forum... then having some little douchebag be a total buzzkill about you have to wait for this you can't do that. Please get a life kids... you are REALLY KILLING MY BUZZ let the MODERATORS DO THEIR JOBS!!! ja

What is all y'alls input?

i just think EVERYONE should just not fuckin post in glass market threads unless ur dib'in.

i dont care if u owned the piece, smoked outta it what ever...
    keep it to yourself. no one wants there sales altered due to some asshats 2 cent.

only reason i could ever see anyone saying somthin is if there isnt a name n date. cus if i was to buy a piece id ask for it. But if ur not intrested in buying it. dont even worry bout it. let the one who wants to buy it ask n worry.

everyone just needs to mind there own shit imo. its the fuckin rules anyhow. if i was a mod everyone would hate my guts cus id get nuttier than squirrel shit on everyone.

-mini

well you know what, the mods don't do their fuckin jobs, thst's the point! but no, i'm the bad guy!
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

If the members could control their own selves and follow the rules of the site none of this would be an issue. At that point mods would not even be necessary. I think they should up the age to 25 , I would bet almost anything most of the problems come from the group below that. Peace GS

ps. should have a punch in the head rule. Like if you are not willing to take a shot in the head for your post you shouldn't post it
    Last edited by Green Supreme; 10-29-2009 at 11:44 PM.
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

Thank you for all the quick responses.

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    well you know what, the mods don't do their fuckin jobs, thst's the point! but no, i'm the bad guy!

B man needs to elect a tyrannical mod. A few weeks ago a few got fired up and started to do their jobs for 24 hours or so, but that quickly ended.

We need a real fascist around here.

I also like GS's 25+ rule.

Hey you need a photo with name and date.. Oh wait nevermind.. (Sarcasum lol) I see so many of these cats telling people what too do. Why does it even bother them when it does'nt even concern them. Most of the time they have no interest in even purchasing the glass they comment on.
    Those that rushes my cluthes get put on crutches. Get smoked like dutches from the master, Hate to blast ya, but I have ta, you see I smoke a lot. - The Illest

we started this site, and purposely made the rules as basic as possible....we aren't into being "facists"....but yes somethings gotta give...and the changes we instill may make a lot of people angry...but thats not our intent.....but its clear things have got to change...the mods and I do this for nothing....we do it cause we care about hash and glass and cannabis in general....everyone of the mods is a real person with a life outside of fmb(yes there is a world offline)....its very frustrating when you spend a cpl hours cleaning up the market, only to come back the next morning with a whole new set of posts breaking the rules....

Hire me. I don't really have a life

See thats the thing, no one's getting paid. Still gotta deal with the losers, but no ones paid. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.