Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Members posing as MODERATORS.

its pretty funny cause i have been seeing you do quite a bit of instant modding yourself ja
    *Sovereignty*Zach P./Salt(1 of 4)*Pakoh*Brock *Freek*Royal(2)*T-Baller*El Hefe*RooR*Alex K.* StoneGlassWorks*

Just pointing out what I feel is obvious. Kinda sad I have to point it out really. Thanks for yer input. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

dictator? anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Green Supreme View Post
    If the members could control their own selves and follow the rules of the site none of this would be an issue. At that point mods would not even be necessary. I think they should up the age to 25 , I would bet almost anything most of the problems come from the group below that. Peace GS

ps. should have a punch in the head rule. Like if you are not willing to take a shot in the head for your post you shouldn't post it

agree at least 21.

age shouldn't be the problem. Everyone here is pretty much over 18 which means we should all be adults? Well in my experience most adults know how to read, so its really not hard to follow rules.

Upping the age will do absolutely nothing, are you going to card at the door? In order to do such a thing you would need to implement a system, such as trust who, that everyone who plans on using the site has to fax them your ID, and go through all that verification shit. Not to mention it would cost bubbleman money to use their service along with each person who signs up....

so the age thing is really out the door imo...

Best you can really do is let the mods do their jobs and understand this is a FREE COMMUNITY. Not only is it a free community but its a community of stoners so smoke your weed(or hash) and read the rules and let the mods do their best.

If its really a problem, i suggest giving a couple of veterans here maybe a glass market admin title and have them simply remind people rules.

PS. this post isn't by any means meant to bash anyone's ideas, its just my .02.

^^^^ while i agree that upping the age might not solve all problems, I think it would solve a bunch.

I sent BFG a pic of my ID to confirm my age and become a member. It cost nothing and really wasn't difficult at all. It by no means is impossible or expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by fullmeltbubble View Post
    the mods and I do this for nothing....we do it cause we care about hash and glass and cannabis in general....everyone of the mods is a real person with a life outside of fmb(yes there is a world offline)....its very frustrating when you spend a cpl hours cleaning up the market, only to come back the next morning with a whole new set of posts breaking the rules....
    Word. Speaking from a few years experience, being a mod is the single worst job on earth. Thanks to those who do it, almost always for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by kmartel View Post
    age shouldn't be the problem. Everyone here is pretty much over 18 which means we should all be adults? Well in my experience most adults know how to read, so its really not hard to follow rules.

Upping the age will do absolutely nothing, are you going to card at the door? In order to do such a thing you would need to implement a system, such as trust who, that everyone who plans on using the site has to fax them your ID, and go through all that verification shit. Not to mention it would cost bubbleman money to use their service along with each person who signs up....

so the age thing is really out the door imo...

Best you can really do is let the mods do their jobs and understand this is a FREE COMMUNITY. Not only is it a free community but its a community of stoners so smoke your weed(or hash) and read the rules and let the mods do their best.

If its really a problem, i suggest giving a couple of veterans here maybe a glass market admin title and have them simply remind people rules.

PS. this post isn't by any means meant to bash anyone's ideas, its just my .02.
    It is a free community, and we all should just be able to smoke and enjoy our time here. Letting the mods do their best is what we all do, I have no issue with the mods, they do what they do. Unfortunatley the only problem is in the Glass Market. There should be no problem, there is just a trust issue apparently with lots of members.... Your a member on a peaceful site, and there is distrust...make any sense whatsoever?
    And as the rules so clearly state, don't do business with them if you don't trust them. But why do we all bash eachother, and why comment in a thread to be a nitpicker? It really is just bickering, NONE of us here are toddlers anymore.

there's distrust on glass market for just cause...

1) let the mods do their jobs
    2) respect the rules
    3) respect the mods

ban the repeat offenders.