Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Members posing as MODERATORS.

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyHighGrade View Post
    ^^^^ while i agree that upping the age might not solve all problems, I think it would solve a bunch.

I sent BFG a pic of my ID to confirm my age and become a member. It cost nothing and really wasn't difficult at all. It by no means is impossible or expensive.
    And the age on bfg is 18+ not 25+ or 21+ like two people suggested itt.

Quote Originally Posted by toalex89 View Post
    And the age on bfg is 18+ not 25+ or 21+ like two people suggested itt.
    21+ would be alot safer. There wouldn't be little high school kids running around, but I'm pretty sure it isnt hard for the mods to tell who they are(I'll give you a hint, when someones vids are on the same youtube account as the videos they made this year in highschool, they probably shouldnt in the glass section. this isnt gc.)
    In all my years on Earth I never met a high school freshman over 18.
    They're gonna get me sooner or later, let's just hope it's later. -GG Allin

Quote Originally Posted by 6et1n7ouch View Post
    21+ would be alot safer. There wouldn't be little high school kids running around, but I'm pretty sure it isnt hard for the mods to tell who they are(I'll give you a hint, when someones vids are on the same youtube account as the videos they made this year in highschool, they probably shouldnt in the glass section. this isnt gc.)
    In all my years on Earth I never met a high school freshman over 18.
    I'm pretty sure there aren't "little high school kids" running around rofl (or at least I honestly haven't seen any on here)

Freshman are usually 14 - 15
    Sophmores 15-16
    Junior 16-17
    Seniors 17-18

College freshman 18-19
    College Sophmores 19-20
    College juniors 20-21
    College Seniors 21-22

toalex89 there is/was a kid on here skavi0101 that's 16 so think again about the underage thing. there are a lot more of them on here than you could possibly imagine. as far as age goes, there is no age on maturity so saying 21 and over may cut out a little of the bullshit but there are some older folks on here and other sites that like to act a fool. and by setting a age limit you are only hurting some of the legit members to get rid of a select crowd.

I don't really think the age limit is a good idea. Just said it to get the young'uns to out themselves. Teehee. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

^^Hahahaha.. Quite' a clever one GS..
    Those that rushes my cluthes get put on crutches. Get smoked like dutches from the master, Hate to blast ya, but I have ta, you see I smoke a lot. - The Illest