Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Best vaporizer

verdamp looks mean but i after smoking tuff for 15 yrs, the first balloon from the volcano made my ears ring, wobbly legs and sweatin like Deebo. i was a skeptic and a defender of joints and bubblers but ive been hooked ever since. plus a med discount..only paid 460 for mine. paired with the taste of some dialed in snocap...its perfection.

This one is from the maker of the Hotglass. I look forward to trying it. Peace GS

Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

^^^^^^ yup that!

it's my vape at the shop and i'm planning on taking it hiking/camping... gotta love it!

I use a da buddha for home use and an iolite for when I am out. I love the iolite it is a sweet little device. A little fidgity since it is plastic and what not but love the stealthness. I have used it no prob in a movie theater, bar, grocery store, concerts. Nobody knows you are getting vaped love this thing.

Got to go with the verdamper and then toss the bowl into the volcano to finish it off

I like my SSV (replaced a Vapor Bros, which I did not like). I like it a lot more now that I have a bubbler for it.

Also use a MFLB quite a bit. Takes some learning, but is pretty great once you learn it. Vape hits in deep woods on a hike are amazing. Lungs feel better than before the sesh.

I have a VHW, posted a review of it on here once and cant wait for the vapeXhale cloud

http://www.vapexhale.com/

Im all about Vapor Brothers the new ones arnt nearly as well made as the ones they put out like 5 years ago, my vb number is 80564 Ive had it since 2005 and tried alot of vapes since then that dont hold up to older vb's. I love my vape its never done me wrong or malfunctioned so if you can find an older one dont hesitate.

-VBforlong

Forgot how nice the Glass Vape is. Just vaped Congo in it for first hit from this unit in ages. The terp hit tasted like candy. Peace GS

Dropped it for the first time and it survived without a scratch. Peace GS