Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hip - Hop tracks you've been feeling..

NAS ONE LOVE - MIXED BY MF DOOM.. EDIT: APPARENTLY HE DID IT ON TWO BLENDS.. i POSTED THE WRONG ONE FIRST HERE IS THE CORRECT ONE I INTENDED TOO POST.

Last edited by follow1yourpath; 11-09-2009 at 05:44 PM.
    Those that rushes my cluthes get put on crutches. Get smoked like dutches from the master, Hate to blast ya, but I have ta, you see I smoke a lot. - The Illest

So apparently the beastie boys came out with a CD called "The Mix Up" a little while ago... I missed this one completly. I just heard this track and like it a lot, Not what I expected at all from the beastie boys but I have too say I'm into it.

Those that rushes my cluthes get put on crutches. Get smoked like dutches from the master, Hate to blast ya, but I have ta, you see I smoke a lot. - The Illest

i decided to switch up the pace...

entire albums i like:

PSD - game costs
    P.U.T.S. - OST
    Mac Dre - genie of the lamp, ronald dregan
    gza rza - liquid swords album
    raekwon - cuban links pt. 1
    ugk - dirty money
    geto boyz - the testament

someone else do it up...

Illmatic - Nas
    Ready too die - Biggie
    Liquid swords and Cuban Linxs forsure.
    The Infamous - Mobb Deep
    Reasonable Doubt - Jay Z
    Doggy Style - Snoop
    Return of the Boom Bap - (or any KRS for that matter)

id hafta add the ready to die remaster to my list as well... another one i bump

Default Gyea

Any MF DOOM, Royce da 5'9, and Tragedy Khadafi
    Fuck bad bitches, smoke big blunts, who am i to tell ya different you only live once-Jeezy

Some good taste in music here on FMB. Can someone let me know how i post a youtube video so i can contribute a little?

Quote Originally Posted by DUBSteppin View Post
    Some good taste in music here on FMB. Can someone let me know how i post a youtube video so i can contribute a little?

All you need too do is copy and paste the link and it automatically embeds its self.. Took a little bit for myself too figure this out as well.