Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: The SG Sovereignty Appreciation Thread

hey if anyone in the mid west is lookin for sov, fat pinky glass in madison, wi has two natural splashguard gridded inverted 4. just lettin fmb know lol

Picked this up at Heady Glass in denver this summer. ..shoulda seen some of the looks i was getting at the many airport security checks on my way home. I was more than proud enough to show those who didnt know what the hell it was how to put it together and just how sparklin' it is....opal on top, believe alex v did the slide?

it is missing its downstem though. a friend was nice enoug to snap it off in there for me...

cant believe some of the sick ass tubes this man makes, and have seen on the thread. I'd never heard of SG til i picked this up early one morning, but each of these are usually more impressive than the last. love seeing these pics you guys have of your beautiful babies.

Default ...

..thats the nicest piece ive seen to date...that slide is insane man..really good pickup
    Fuck bad bitches, smoke big blunts, who am i to tell ya different you only live once-Jeezy

brianmichelsart you flew with that tube???? how? I thought it as illegal to carry on glass. Did you check it? I'm surprised it made it. The mail sucks but somehow i trust them more than airport baggage people.

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyHighGrade View Post
    brianmichelsart you flew with that tube???? how? I thought it as illegal to carry on glass. Did you check it? I'm surprised it made it. The mail sucks but somehow i trust them more than airport baggage people.
    If you're over 21, bombproof the tube, and put it in a bigger case with a handgun of somesort (registered of course). If the airline "loses" a bag that has any kind of firearm in it, they're FUCKED.
    Glass by:
    ~Sovereignty - El Hefe - RooR~

^^^^^

sorry all my guns are unregistered, and the serial numbers are scratched off so i can't register them.

YA FUCKING RIGHT! I try not to swear when I post but FUCK GUNS.

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyHighGrade View Post
    ^^^^^

sorry all my guns are unregistered, and the serial numbers are scratched off so i can't register them.

YA FUCKING RIGHT! I try not to swear when I post but FUCK GUNS.
    ...I more-so meant registered with the airline so they know it's on the plane, and have to keep track of it.
    Glass by:
    ~Sovereignty - El Hefe - RooR~

yeah. i flew it from denver to pheonix to nashville. I cleaned it real well and wrapped it up like it came from the shop and stuffed it in my hiking backpack very strategically. In denver i got flagged, pulled aside and they took my whole bag apart and constructed the thing right there in front of the world. it was a good feeling having an audience for that....... The folks in AZ just asked if it was a water pipe. The dude working the x-ray gave me a very stern loook of approval. Never searched for bud or anythnig else though.....i did keep it in my arms for most of the rides though, no trust for overheads....

^^^^ wow I can't believe that. I really thought it was illegal to fly with glass. you learn something knew everyday. now terrorists are gonna start flying with 30 mm tubes for weapons.

When you get a down stem please get a milk vid up!That tube looks so attractive, the sparkle and the color of the work really shine in those pictures. Looks like there is a mushroom or something on top of the tree or it just a design?

great tube.