Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: $12,000 glass stolen: Please read

That is fucking bullshit....I hate thieves more than anything else... after reading other theads like this one i went and purchased a Gun safe for my glass.. It was like $500 but well worth it to keep my nice glass safe...Here is the link to the one i have its pretty badass with all the shelves that you can move around...

http://www.stack-on.com/securityplus...s/gsg-719.html

Thats not a bad safe swanky but for a collection like that worth the money it is thats when u go to a lock and key store and buy the real deal safes that coast 3 grand and weigh well over 600 pounds! cause the average lock smith can break into gun safes no problem!
    Glass By:
    Ak
    DePPe
    Devol
    George From Bern Glass
    HoPPs
    Jason Lee
    RooR.DE
    ToRo

Saw Dread say this in a thread and loved it!

"theres no "janky" toros just "janky" owners"

There are other places with nice vaults too That fit valuable glass just fine, for everyone with a nice collection take this advice with substance after hearing about the losses from our dear friend ashesandglass... Take heed people there are wrongdoers in our community....Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

like ashes said, it was done by no stranger.. it was someone who knew what he had as far as glass collection wise, and knew what they stood to gain by stealing it. there's no way to keep your shit safe from people you trust enough to allow into your house, i know my buddy's who have safes dont even put themselves in the way of me watching them unlock it.. i could see his code n everything i mean that's pretty stupid!

Quote Originally Posted by DCALLSTARR View Post
    like ashes said, it was done by no stranger.. it was someone who knew what he had as far as glass collection wise, and knew what they stood to gain by stealing it. there's no way to keep your shit safe from people you trust enough to allow into your house, i know my buddy's who have safes dont even put themselves in the way of me watching them unlock it.. i could see his code n everything i mean that's pretty stupid!

I dont about your friends but the only friends that see my safes are my real friends who i can leave in my house alone for days years so fourth! i mean out of the people i have over only 2 have ever seen my safe and i know i can trust them cause they are my real friends! the reason they dont block it is because they prolly trust u.
    Glass By:
    Ak
    DePPe
    Devol
    George From Bern Glass
    HoPPs
    Jason Lee
    RooR.DE
    ToRo

yeah it sucks when you let people into your home with trust and then in their own demise rip you off... sorry again ashesandglass i know how it feels to be robbed

Quote Originally Posted by ToRo Head View Post
    I dont about your friends but the only friends that see my safes are my real friends who i can leave in my house alone for days years so fourth! i mean out of the people i have over only 2 have ever seen my safe and i know i can trust them cause they are my real friends! the reason they dont block it is because they prolly trust u.
    I agree 100% There is only one other person who knows my combination and i dont think my dad would robe me. Your safe isnt safe if the combination is widely known...PLus you have to get past my pitbull and .45 and then somehow get in the safe. But if i could afford $12000 in glass i could afford a much more badass safe to keep it in.
    Last edited by swankybeezee; 11-09-2009 at 09:10 PM. Reason: mispelling

Quote Originally Posted by swankybeezee View Post
    I agree 100% There is only one other person who knows my combination and i dont think my dad would robe me. Your safe isnt safe if the combination is widely known...PLus you have to get past my pitbull and .45 and then somehow get in the safe. But if i could afford $12000 in glass i could afford a much more badass safe to keep it in.
    dogs and guns r good but then u get the life sentence cause of americas fucked up laws plus your dog is put down an u got to remember guns r worthless when your not home to use them.cause im sure this guy wasnt home when this happen or it would of not happen. i know my dog would try to kill a intruder but i rather loose my glass my money my everything then loose my dog to being put down or killed by a burgler. atm i got to english bull terriers one weight 80 pounds the other 71 and they mean so much to me A SHIT LOAD MORE THEN ANY GLASS EVERY WILL! I guess what im trying to say is U GUYS 4 GET WHAT WE DO IS ILLEGAL FOR THE MAJORITY OF US. and showing your glass off to the world all over the country prolly didnt help the cause. Its like u flash a wadd of money around enough times trying to look cool somebody is gonna try and shut u up and how do u do that wink wink! Im not saying this guy was trying to brag or look cool but what im saying is glass is the same thing as a vangoh peps r gonna get jealous and gonna want to get at that!

But i do have to ask was this stuff locked up in any way and when i say locked up i mean like the gun safe the one guy posted or so fourth? Cause to have 12000 worth of glass just sitting in a display case isnt the best idea in my eyes. also do u associate with any drug addicts? i dont mean crack heads on the streets but friends who r deep into pills or so fourth? Cause i know when i was addicted to oxy contin i would of robbed anyone to get that fix if i was in withdrawl!
    Last edited by ToRo Head; 11-10-2009 at 03:10 AM.
    Glass By:
    Ak
    DePPe
    Devol
    George From Bern Glass
    HoPPs
    Jason Lee
    RooR.DE
    ToRo