Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Misadventure of me

Do I hear the snap of a rubber glove. Heehee. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

Grateful Dead Blasting...thoughts of toking the finest bubble in the land on my mind...every window open ciggerate burning...Calm Cool and collected I wait my turn at the crossing...

stop...go...stop...go...stop...go....yeah man this is gonna be easy....

Why are you going to Canada? Where are you coming from? What do you do for a living?
    This is taking longer than the other cars is this a bad sign?

take this ticket and pull over there and go inside....sure buddy no problem...I'm totally clean, took the car to a carwash, didn't have any pipes or stash....or so my stupid ass thought.....

red haired dick customs officer says next...starts grillng me...AHH I see you have a drug charge on your record...."I also smell a faint residue"....when was the last time you smoked....Well Sir I'm a med patient in my state, so i MEDICATED in seattle(two + hours away)....please step over here and empty out your pockets...

keys, phone, change, ciggerattes, lighter, wallet, some trash...AND A LITTLE BAG WITH REMANTS...you can tell its been in my pants for a long long time...red haired dicky customs officer literally JUMPS over the counter, and slaps the cuffs on....

takes me to a cell, mind you he's totally man handling me, and the cuffs are on SUPER TIGHT...take me to the cell and locks the door...15 minutes later(handcuffed the entire time) he comes in with a phone...its legal aid...."your being investagated for SMUGGLING NARCOTICS into Canada" WOAH WOAH WOAH...lady I had litterally less than .02 grams of shake in my back pocket....

stand up and face away from me....grabs my arm like a fucking mad mother...makes me read out loud this thing on the wall....You have the right to have the supervisor present during a strip search...you have the right to an officer of the same sex...oh oh...I'm going to remove the cuffs now, if there's ANY Sign of aggresion I will take you down...take off your left shoe...your right...your shirt, your pants, your socks, your underwear....

ahhh shit, its been years since i got treated that nicely at the US border.
    I ended up stop trying many years ago, not worth the experience.
    i am sorry it went this way brother, would have been great to see you,
    but know this , they do it to all sorts of people on both sides. My friends 8 year old son was strip searched coming home from hawaii a few months ago, how fucked is that.

Bubble man