Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Misadventure of me

Interesting. I havent been to Canada in about 3-4 years, but I never had to have a "solid reason" for entering. I was always taking holiday, going riding in Whistler, etc.

In fact, one time I actually told them the truth and that I was on my way to Shambhala - We got searched, drug dogs and all. We had already been directed to a different lane - so it could be that we were already "randomly"(Im a dreadie) selected. But i have serious suspicions that me being forthright about my destination had much to do with it.

Yeah man, I hope everything works out OK for you..When I do make it out to BC, I'll keep this in mind

wow one hell of a story....

well told too

sad story, shit police

Peace RG
    There is nothing more beautiful than a smile caused by the sincerity and nothing more provocative than a beautiful smile.

ahh the book i could write on border stories.
    I have travelled all over the world, and can honestly say, there are no bigger dicks than the canadian/US border guards.
    I have searched high and low, but it can't be found. Those guys just aren't paid to be nice.
    in fact i dont think they are paid at all, i believe they are the biggest losers in our high schools that go on to become border guards. I have found NOT going over the border to be my best bet for not being harrassed.

My two cents

Bubble man

HARDCORE
    nice list. coming back from adam after the cup is no joke either. but strip searched...ouch....sorry to hear that...but it must have been some good smoke to have you so unprepaired for crossin the border