Thread: wher did i go wrong ?

Threaded View

Default wher did i go wrong ?

Hi volks ,

My english is not that good so forgive me...........

I tried to make some ice-hash from kif left over < note this: the left over already had an dry sift and i took out the 1st 2nd and 3th Quality out of it.................still i can see the fine powder on the left over so i want to know if it's possible to do 2 jobs with one plant the dry an wet sift:

after all it seems i did something wrong fot 2 times or its not possible to do both the sifts , this is how i started the job :

first 20 gallon bucket filled 70% with ice cold water , placed the 220 bag , 500 gram (20 x so its 10kg of plant) of kif left over (cutted dried plant) + a lot of ice cubes

i mixed it slowly with a drill for about 10 minutes , it becames to bubble (a lot of bubbles ) after the drill i let i to sink for 10 minutes .

after this i took out the 220 bag and made another ice cold bucket with the other bags .............. 160, 90 , 70 , 45 ,25. all bags had there yellow/green hash in it .

after a dry period of one day it seems to work i had an totall of 100 grams hash ............ ........ i tried to smoke the 25 dirty as hell , tried the 45 also shit and stinky........gave my friend the 70 and the 90 also not smokable .

where did it go wrong ? from 10kg left over to 100 grams of ????

next time i will post some pictures about this thread.

cheers.............
    Last edited by gunpowder; 11-09-2009 at 08:47 PM.