I have recently come across this product. Thanks to hashbean for telling me about these in chat a month or so ago.
anyway i ordered a box from beelinehawaii.com and figured i would share them with you all here.
I have been using matches for the last i dont know how many years, and never really had a problem with any taste in my hits, but never much enjoyed the smell of sulfur in the air. I got turned onto cigar matches, aka phosophorus free matches that leave no sulfur smell in the air, but they were way to expensive.
and now with the last week of using these bee line's, i gotta say im really enjoying them.
at first i found them a bit akward. HOlding the small lighter that came with the box i ordered, i would light the wick and put the lighter in the same hand i was holding the wick. Light my bowl and blow out the wick. It all become pretty natural soon enough, and i started to notice a very light smell of beeswax in the air. I was liking this way more than the smell of matchs.
Full melt bowls being smoked thru glass have always been my love, but now with a new way of lighting those bowls, things are only getting better.

Here are some photos of the box, as well as whats inside, as well as my short photo tutorial...

Peace
Bubble man