Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Bee Line

Default Bee Line

I have recently come across this product. Thanks to hashbean for telling me about these in chat a month or so ago.
    anyway i ordered a box from beelinehawaii.com and figured i would share them with you all here.
    I have been using matches for the last i dont know how many years, and never really had a problem with any taste in my hits, but never much enjoyed the smell of sulfur in the air. I got turned onto cigar matches, aka phosophorus free matches that leave no sulfur smell in the air, but they were way to expensive.
    and now with the last week of using these bee line's, i gotta say im really enjoying them.
    at first i found them a bit akward. HOlding the small lighter that came with the box i ordered, i would light the wick and put the lighter in the same hand i was holding the wick. Light my bowl and blow out the wick. It all become pretty natural soon enough, and i started to notice a very light smell of beeswax in the air. I was liking this way more than the smell of matchs.
    Full melt bowls being smoked thru glass have always been my love, but now with a new way of lighting those bowls, things are only getting better.

Here are some photos of the box, as well as whats inside, as well as my short photo tutorial...

Peace
    Bubble man

oh, get the fuck out!

shit razz, dunno why that made me laugh...

yeah, well, i'm funny that way.

Ive been using BeeLine for about 2 years now.. good stuff. Not too convenient for on the go smoking though.

Hey dollar, two years eh? i had never heard of them till hashbean mentioned them in chat. Never even seen an advertisement online or in a mag. where did you first hear about them?

I hope they call me back as i would like to sell them as a product, and would much rather work with them.

Bubble man

hey cool pics bubbel man thanks that bubbel looks really yummy great job!!!! truly flawless looking hash!!

Hey right on bee line, glad you guys made it by here. YOu've got a really cool product on your hands, and im happy to have found it.( thanks hashbean)

really stoked you guys made it to the site....

Bubble man

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleman View Post
    Hey dollar, two years eh? i had never heard of them till hashbean mentioned them in chat. Never even seen an advertisement online or in a mag. where did you first hear about them?

I hope they call me back as i would like to sell them as a product, and would much rather work with them.

Bubble man
    Well, Bubbleman - I first heard about and used Beeline when working a booth at a Cannabis Liberation Day back when I lived in California. We were sitting around enjoying some fine organics and discussing methods of combustion other than lighters.. phedors, glass rods, cedar sticks, etc. when a kid brought up and out Beeline.

Good folks that run that company, I was hooked up with a dispensary at the time and they sent me a shit load of sample packs to pass out.

Maybe if you went out and interacted with people instead of thinking you had all the answers about everything all the time, and trying to prove it online, you might learn something new.

Hey i wasnt implying anything negative dollar. I definitly dont think i have all the answers, and trust me i get out a fair bit.
    Sorry that you seem to have some disdain for me , and possibly a few others on this board, i've had a few people ask me whats wrong with that guy.
    personaly i am glad to have you, spice the place up, but you know what they say when you assume they tend to make an ASS out of U and Me

Glad to hear the dispensary took great care of you.

REmember this thread was just about giving props to Bee line.

Bubble man
    Last edited by Bubbleman; 05-25-2008 at 04:39 AM. Reason: signed it twice