Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Bee Line

To each his own,thats my personal opinion, no slamming,,,except of the punani and the shot glasses. Thin wick... well to tell you the truth I dont know if I only used the thick wick or not, it really is just a hassle though in my eyes. My boy getonthepartybus swears by hemp wick so every once in a while i use it but most of the time i dont, I will say it is pleasant when he just lights it for me because then I get to enjoy my hit and he puts out the hempwick... Ill see if he has any thin wick next time we smoke. He works at a head shop so he has multiple kinds lolz.. Good tip on the thin wick Kenula420

well i can do you guys one better! lolz no i LOVE beeline its dank...... but have you guys tried Solar Rips? its something me and my buddy's made up and i believe is literally the most anti chemical anti anything but pure weed smoke. so heres how you do it... im sure everyone has fried ants wit a magnifying glass. right? well you do the same thing to a bowl! you get a normal magnifying glass go outside when sunny and concentrate the sun beam off the magnifying glass till its a small spot on the bowl. Instantly there is smoke.

With this method nothing physically touches your smokable s... just good old sunlight. and you can corner bowls wit super precision and i personally believe can taste the Maryjane with amazing purity vs lighters etc.

try it out i promise it will be sweet and its hella easy. oh and you can get your stoner ass off the couch outside wit your friends!!! haha

^^ yeah solar rips are the shit. idk if you can say you guys made it up, people have been doing it for a while now.

hell yeah I've done solar rips!!! He may have started that in his town before even hearing about solar pipes or others doing it, regardless pretty headie way to smoke... shit he may have invented that shit... maybe someone else did, regardless. lulz Ill DO YOU ONE BETTER, me and my homie getonthepartybus figured out a way to keep our lazy asses down while doing this, no need to go out side. sitting by the backdoor of his crib door ajar and during the peak of the sun around afternoon timeeeee just post up with a bub and capture the suns rays with a magnifying glass... all while sittin our lazy pot smoking weed growin maryjane lovin asses on the ground, enjoy some niceeee nug :P

This thread is for beeline though... so lets stay on pot-ic lulz (proper pot smoking terminology of course)

Yeah i could see some people just stumbling across it without being told. Sorry if i sounded like an ass gdramit, wasn't trying too.

Yupppp peace and love homies

Did my first solar bowls with trichomefarmer in 1999. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

Crazy that you remember that far back... and the year...

WOW

i have to pay 26 damm buks for 1 pack of beeline to be sent from muaithings

cause there the only ones that accept paypal

if any one wants to hit me up with some beeline

shoot me a pm

p.s

preferably in canada plz