Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Bee Line

Quote Originally Posted by s1kjello View Post
    I love my beeline, I use it everyday.
    However i have heard that the burning wax may be more harmful than a bic.
    Anyone know anything about this rumor?
    "Beeswax candles emit negative ions, which cleans the air of toxins, dust, mold, and pollen. The soothing aromatherpy effect of the candles calms the soul and helps set the mood for meditation."

" They are the natural choice for people who care about their health and the health of the environment."

From: http://www.articlesbase.com/martial-...es-996623.html

They are talking about beeswax candles, not bee-line though. I'm sure there is alot more info out there on its properties.

We already know what the MSDS on butane looks like.....................

Bumping this

I started using the BeeLine wick just before I got my bubblebags, saw someone using one in a video, found out what it was and when and bought a 9ft. thread of the I-Tal at the smokeshop. 9ft. of thread runs out really fast, though it was cheap. Later I started looking to find more in quantity and discovered the 200ft. spools (Super value!). Now a few days before I ordered my spool (extra thick, from AquaLabs) my lungs really just started hurting, I figured from smoking buds that weren't immaculately grown. My spool arrives, and I start using it, all the while receiving funny looks from my roommates; it takes all of the better part of 3 days before my lungs felt clean and rejuvenated!

I'm asthmatic and that's part of the reason I smoke mostly just hash.
    I care about myself and those around me and that's why I only use Beeline Hemp Wick to smoke my stash with now!

Also as an added gain, my lights last nigh forever now since it only takes a flick and a moment to light the wick. :-D

beeline is great been using it everyday for a couple years now. lasts forever if you buy the big roll of it, had mine now for about a year and it gets mad use.
    but i find beeline has a taste it self so it i want nice clean toke i pull out the glow rod

Agreed bluntman it does have a taste of its own and I do the same thing to achieve that cleaner tasting toke just pull out the glow rods but I enjoy beeline for its health benefits as well as it taste I hate the taste of butane in my tokes so I buy bee line by the spool lol and may eventually fork out the dough for a herb iron