Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bee Line

no one cares, and you're right, you don't think. respect gs.

Is that the best you can come up with?

Really?

So.. made from bee's waz huh? Hmmm... I have a bee keeper friend.

Yeah legion the more i use these the more i like them> have run out a few times and am not stoked on the alternatives at all.
    Gotta thank hashbean for turning me on to the bee lines, and of course the bee line folks themselves

big up beeline

Bubbleman

Howdy,

I must ask: what kind of differences have you noticed--in taste and way of burning--that the beeline offers, in place of butane combustion? I ordered some on eBay, and am waiting to test them out.

Thanks

I couldnt even compare them to butane spacestation solaris. as literalyall i've used for the past several years is matches. However the difference from matches is tremendous. not only does it last much longer than a match, it can way easier double as a light in a dark place, be used for anything you could use string for, and of course smells a 100% better in the air, than matches, even the sulfur free ones.
    I am absolutely and completely sold on beeline.
    you won't catch me lighting another match ever.

Bubble man

I could get used to it. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

I finally got a box of the beeline; however, the logo on pack is different:

In juxtaposing butane vs. Beeline, my anticipation transcended so many levels!

I compared the two using some fairly good cannabis: mostly calyxes, though the globules are mostly gone--still waiting three weeks for the 'Vest of excellence.

So, the jury is in: Beeline wins!
    Through the nose: No taste of harsh chemical.
    -the mouth: Same as above.
    Last hit: No cashed taste, and completely clean.

Right on space station solaris. Nice little addition to the bee line product review
    really like your second shot of the beeline there. nice natural colour, makes the thread look a reddish colour almost.

I am soo beyond sold at this point, i am a beeline believer.

thanks for sharing your opinion with us man.

peace
    Bubble man

I've never seen this product in person...but from the pics I see here it might be a better product if the string was dispensed from some type of convenient container (eg matchbox size?) that lit, extinguished and cut off the string after use ..which shouldn't be too difficult to accomplish, but the ignition that might be difficult.

overall, the packaging is a bit hippie dippy, a more modern, streamlined packaging and artwork would make it more appealing to a greater number of potential buyers

and matches are not that bad, simply strike them and then let the chemicals burn off for a few seconds then light your smoke..but I haven't used matches for decades

I've also never used phosphorous-free cigar matches...but these sound more practical and cleaner.....what are these like for lighting bowls? and surely there are low cost suppliers of phos-free matches somewhere out there?, BM, you should bring your own brand to the market

I mostly use disposable butane lighters (as do 99% of the smokers in the world!), but since bud and hash require much more flame to get going and keep going I wonder just how bad all that gas is for my body? it can't be beneficial!

I don't think slivers of ceder are the right wood type (good for smelling, but for inhaling ..hmmmm..dunno about that?)..perhaps another type of wood would be better?

and don't suggest vaping, although it's very clean on the lungs, they just don't deliver a satisfying enough hit for me.....and those forced hot air gun/vape/bongs things are just too awkward

btw I'm sure some of the commercial hash I've come across contained beewax as a binder....any type of wax can't be good for you if you inhale it, but might be better for you than butane or phosphorous matches..or is it?

there must be a better way!...I'm sure there will be a 100% healthy, clean, safe way to ignite bowls invented in the near future....some type of portable lighter based on an auto cigarette light designed for igniting bowls and joints would do the trick...is there something like that on the market at the moment?
    Last edited by Kif it Kunta; 08-26-2008 at 04:06 AM.
    --------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------

.................................................. .
    ----------------------------------------------
    .................................................. ................