Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bee Line

I like this product. Another great alternative to lighter, matches ( I am personally still in love with my hakko )

One of my friends just got back from CHAMPS and I got 2 sample packs from him. Little business cards with it wrapped around an end.

I LOVE this stuff, you are totally right bman, the taste is amazing, and I don't even have any fullmelt to try this on.

Maybe you could find some sort of hemp plastic dental floss dispenser for large spools of this stuff.

KIK: I think it is probably nearly all handmade and that's why we haven't seen any modern more expensive packaging for it.

Bee Line gets a thumbs up in my book!

I am thrilled to have been invited to join this site. I just learned something new. Although I am only privy to neanderthal smoking devices currently due to stealth issues, I still use a butane lighter. This rope is a decent idea, I read the entire thread, no pun intended, and I think, the minute its safe to roll out the glass-on-glass, I will order me a box of this. I cant wait to light a bowl for someone at a party, with string, that tastes awesome.

I have never seemed to have any sort of problem with butane though. I actually like the taste it gives my hits, this is only compared to normal lighters, and matches. I am not a match fan, not because of its clean taste, but the hassle. I cant be bothered with wood ash all over, and their cumbersome size. Maybe anti-cumbersome?.. You know what I mean.

Is there anyone else who smokes with butane who could compare the simplicity to the rope? Also, does that string ash "fall" off when its burning like matches do? I find that incredibly useless to have to watch for falling ash. I also like torch lighters because I find, i use heat more than flame to light my bowls. A quick 'touch' of the tip and your cherried. Portable, useful for melting shit if your a pyro. Plus they are wind proof, very good for on the go, or any random situation you might be in.

Either way, I want to thank this site for being here, becuase I am intrigued. What is the ACTUAL string made up of though? I feel that although you cannot taste whatever the string is burning, I cant help but feel inhaling burnt string cannot be that great, at least any better than matches or butane. Is this SOLELY a taste object for fellow pot snobs :P?

Thanks guys, The wookie.

The solution to all your problems is here, and its probably in your garage, all you need is a soldering iron, the ones with a ceramic heating element. Not good for on the go but good for using at home or for soldering when finally the time comes for it to be used properly.

I'll stick to bee line, thanks!

Haven't plugged in the hakko in weeks!

Well Ill bring up this point if you have a water pipe with a diffuser down stem and diffused inline ashcatcher and tree perc with diffusers on the arms how in the hell is the butane supposed to get through all that water filtration, and its not like your torching the bowl like linsen said all you need is a cherry and your set put that in your pipe and smoke it..

ps. i didnt even mention the carbon filters all these companies are pulling off now a days, IMO it should be safe using what ever floats your boat, In my case the bee line would be the best due to its organic nature, Im prefer organics when it comes to buds, food, and flame. Dont give in to the man

VM12

My order arrived today...they are very nice

I love the new thick wick!! its more dense than the usual beeline...it'll be awesome for big hits mmmmmmm, i love the smell

Quote Originally Posted by linsen View Post
    I'll stick to bee line, thanks!

Haven't plugged in the hakko in weeks!
    hmm... interesting linsen.

sounds like I need to get myself some bline.

Quote Originally Posted by vodkamartiny12 View Post
    Well Ill bring up this point if you have a water pipe with a diffuser down stem and diffused inline ashcatcher and tree perc with diffusers on the arms how in the hell is the butane supposed to get through all that water filtration, and its not like your torching the bowl like linsen said all you need is a cherry and your set put that in your pipe and smoke it..

ps. i didnt even mention the carbon filters all these companies are pulling off now a days, IMO it should be safe using what ever floats your boat, In my case the bee line would be the best due to its organic nature, Im prefer organics when it comes to buds, food, and flame. Dont give in to the man

VM12
    You may think so, but we can taste the tane

your pallete will develop and you will see

Yeah i gotta admit, i taste the tane each time i hit with a lighter. thats why i don't use one.
    And the arguement of how can the tane get thru all those diffusors and water chambers. Well the smoke did it and made it all the way to your lungs, i can't imagine why gas from a butane lighter wouldnt make the same journey.

Beeline all the way. i got a 100 boxs on order just the other day, so let me know if anyone is interested in getting hookled up> They should be on our order page by now.

Peace
    Bubble man