Thread: thanks bubble man ....

Arrow thanks bubble man ....

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjj jjjjjj
    Last edited by wallyduck; 03-07-2009 at 09:58 AM.

Hey right on wallyduck, am super glad you got the unit. I hope you can take some pictures and make some beautiful threads on your sativa bud and popcorn bud runs.
    Here is a link to the bubblenow in action : http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40

Peace

Bubble man

Good to see Wally got some love. Damn down under postmen should have some good garden's from all the stuff I've sent down there that never made it.

Oh and Wally if you think the Roo's like your bushes and tree's just wait till they get a taste of Bubble.

Glad Your Here By The Way
    Mr.Wags

HEY HEY HEY Looks like a duck ,, walks like a duck ,, smokes like a duck ,, grows like a duck ,, why hell far that ol wallyduck!! WAZZZZZZZ up wally ,, long time no see,and glad to see ya now,, holla back ,, i wanna see if u got that ring around the ol finger yet! hehehehe,, great to see ya bro !
    The only easy day !! was yesterday!!!!

damn i'll be there if your serving up full melt
    let me know

Bubble man

erety Guest

Red face 1 + 1 =

1 + 1 =? (children) the first day of school, joke teacher asked xiao Ming: xiaoming, 1 + 1 =? Small clear say: I don't know. The teacher said that you ask your family go home. Xiao Ming went to ask a mother, the mother is and others argue, xiao Ming asked: mom 1 + 1 =? Mother said: a bastard! Xiao Ming know 1 + 1 = bastard, Xiao Ming and ask daddy, daddy is drink beer, xiao Ming asked: daddy 1 + 1 =? Dad said: cool! Xiao Ming and know 1 + 1 = bright, Xiao Ming and ask grandpa, grandpa is watching TV, xiao Ming asked: grandpa 1 + 1 =? Grandpa said: the boss! Xiao Ming know 1 + 1 = boss, Xiao Ming and ask elder sister, and her sister was singing the national anthem: don't let the slave's people! Xiao Ming know 1 + 1 = don't willing slave people, Xiao Ming and ask younger sister, sister singing songs: small rabbit darling door open! Xiao Ming know 1 + 1 = a small rabbit darling the door open. The next day, the teacher ask: xiaoming 1 + 1 =? Small clear say: a bastard. Pa teacher played xiaoming slap, xiao Ming said: cool. The teacher say: who taught you to inexplicably? Small clear say: the boss. The teacher got a fright, ask: xiao Ming: what are you doing? Xiao Ming sings: sounds may be a slave. The teacher's shut out of the room, xiao Ming Ming edge knocking sang to drive the rabbit darling. The teacher dizzy!dark pink ugg boots