Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Dubstep

wouldnt classify this as dubstep but check out EPROM
    http://eprommusic.com/
    has a free mix you can download on his site

What is the name of the song played by Plastician (aka Plastic Man) called Unkown Riddim (maybe Riddem) Sick. I have only been able to find it on Limewire and nowhere else on the internet. Any help would be so fricken awsome!
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.

I like these songs when smoking dry sift

I be on yo head like my name's New Era

Great thread here guys, its really fun to see this spread out again. Dog fish is correct when he said said

" fairly new?? dubstep has been around almost as long as the dnb movement. it was described to me as the logical next step in uk 2step garage "

uk dubstep is a little bit different then what we know in the us such as eskmo .... artists like Burial,2562 and Untold are very much the ones who lead the sound as far as i know.

a friend in nyc showed me a off shoot of it called LOVESTEP .. artists such as sepalcure are pushing it hard. check them out.

http://soundcloud.com/sepalcure

great thread. happy to see open minds. and people being excited about new music.