Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: bubblenow help before buying

NO offense, but the only "shit" I stirred up was defending a kid who bought a product from the company affiliated with your website. A guy tried to come here to find out why his bubblenows keep malfunctioning, and you guys accused him of lying, stealing, and cheating. All the guy wanted was help (read through this whole thread, its just rediculous what the mods did to this guy) . And as far as that violent other shit that you said you would like to do to me, that is just ludicrous. I don't like to fantasy fight people on the internet, I have a real social life in real life, and real life problems that I deal with in real. The 2 minutes I spend on this forum a week has nothing to do with my real life, or else I would have replied "I would like nothing more than to pistol whip the shit out of you and make you suck my Mac-11's dick". That would be just stupid. I know you'll never come to Seattle and contact me so I know I would never get that chance. Go ahead and make all your conceptions of the person that I am, but you know nothing of me or the person I am. You know nothing about the person I was, am, or will be. Maybe I felt like "stirring shit" where I saw mods with a holier than thou attitude. You guys aren't gods, you are computer geeks who make hash. YOU TRY TO COME OFF AS A PEACEFUL PERSON WITH THAT THOUGHTFUL POST ABOVE, BUT YOUR WORDS IN YOUR PREVIOUS POSTS SHOW MALICIOUSNESS. FORGIVE ME FOR TRYING TO STICK UP FOR SOMEONE THAT YOU AND OTHERS WERE MALICIOUSLY HARRASSING. The fucking guy wanted help, not something for free, you fucking assholes. There are hundreds of thousands of people who make hash and are not computer geeks. haha PM me if you ever come to Seattle. You can show me some jiu jitsu moves while Im making you dance.
    By the way, half of your enrollment doesn't even give a shit about Bubble Hash, but only joined to buy and sell glass. I like to talk about FMCD and smoke FMCD in REAL LIFE.
    Last edited by jBUCKS420; 02-15-2010 at 03:12 PM.

Holy shit this guy has anger issues......... I think you should

Oh Jbucks, you talk so much shit, yet you have no balls. What a shame, guns were never mentioned, so it's obvious you can't thrown down like a man. You have to result to making someone "dance", your pathetic. Go crawl back in your hole in Seattle, nobody cares about you or your crummy lifestyle you dirty gutless coward. I won't even put my resume out there, lets just say, I'M BETTER THAN THAT!!