Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: bubblenow help before buying

there's not a single mod here who has any assiociation with fresh headies...the mods here only mod cause they care and love for the plant and the tools we use to smoke it...as for if its worth buying the machine, thats a personal question...the better question to ask, is it worth spending upwards of 4k on a lb of cannabis that at most only contains roughly 50 grams of thc....To me its not about the cost or anything like that, its about obtaining the cleanest highest grade UNADULTERATED high....The bubblenow makes it so ANYONE can obtain the best bubblehash on the planet...you've seen the pics....YOU CAN MAKE IT TOO....I don't appreicate people calling out the mods in a disrespectful way....please refrain.....

the man has spoken, if you value a nice hash buzz with the purest smoke on your lungs and no harsh solvents (including butane), stick with the bubble bags, if you need to do large runs and dont like to churn, get the bubble now

Yea, Its not cool calling out all of the mods on this site or referring someone to a thread about a possibly broken Bubblenow Machine. I have not been saying anything negative on here. I make some of the finest bubble around these parts and it is because I have one of the finest products on the market. I have personally made over 400 batches of bubble and rarely have experienced a problem with the products, If I did, it was dealt with promptly.

Organicodins: beware that there are a lot of people on here who are just on here for the glass and don't even make bubble.

and on another note:

Bubblebags are not the company PRODUCING the machines, so they are at the mercy of the manufacturer. and everybody needs to remember that there is a reason that Bubbleman wins the cup almost every year for the bubblebags. SO don't get mad at bubblebags because there is a problem with a product that they don't make, because I am almost sure that it is a complete pain in the ass dealing with the washer company. I garuntee they are doing their very best in trying to fix cashflows problem.
    Respect gets respect.

yea Jbucks420, why you gotta point out the one thread that is somewhat negative, Do you work for the pollinator company????
    Just a question but do you even make bubble? or are you a just a person who dabbles in glass?? I am sure you are going to take that as an insult, but I was just curious, because it is better if people who actually have experience making bubble can answer this guys question.
    Its like I'm not going to ask a fucking skier about how to hot wax a snowboard?????right????
    Just sayin'. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    really not trying to insult.
    Last edited by Evergreen; 11-19-2009 at 02:36 PM.
    Respect gets respect.

ahh whatever you guys have it all figured out. Fuck my two cents I guess.
    Last edited by jBUCKS420; 11-19-2009 at 02:59 PM.

ahh whatever you guys have it all figured out. fuck my two cents...
    Last edited by jBUCKS420; 11-19-2009 at 02:58 PM.

ok, ok, but why do you have to rip the product

"because I don't grow pot or have access to the 5 pounds you need to get 3 grams"

bubblebags are the key to getting what gets you high, off of the plant, hey if the 5 pounds of herb you have is only yielding 3 grams of bubble then you are using garbage herb (i know you were just making an example and not saying that for real)
    I am glad that you watch your boys make bubble, but that don't make you educated on it, your friends may not be making killer bubble.

I feel sorry for you that you have to depend on others for you cannabis. . . that is the whole reason that I grow, so I can be self sufficient. I grow my own cannabis, blow my own glass, and brew my own beer and I have complete respect for people not able to support themselves and who depend on others for their medicine.thats totally respectable JBUCKS.

Not only does smoking bubble get you higher but it is far healthier for you than smoking plain cannabis.
    Respect gets respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Evergreen View Post
    I grow my own cannabis, blow my own glass, and brew my own beer s.
    LEGENDARY! when are we gonna chill EVERGREEN? I gotta check you out next time I cruise threw the bay.

As a grower from dam i have used both Bman's and Mila's products, and still do. And yes i am a (chat) mod, but i dont see any problem in this. I mean we dont go to only 1 bar or 1 restaurant neither, do we?

As for the Bnow-machine....If you are still stirring or using a paintmixer or w/e, this will be the best buy you did in years.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by YukonBikerGuy View Post
    Really jBucks? I would have suggested any of the hundreds of positive threads that show how easy it is to make bubblehash with the machine. Nope, not jBucks, gotta point out the only negative thread or response on the bubblenow products. On that strategem, as soon as I get a negative comment on any of your posts, I will assume they, and you, are all no good and refer everyone to the 1 shitty post anytime they mention you. Lol.

Kmartel, here is a blurb from a post I made on here in another thread:

"I used a drill and paint mixer for a couple years, and IMO it is the worst way to mix your hash batches because it beats the material too much and a lot of contaminant gets into your hash. The cake mixer method is slightly better. Better yet is the Bubblenow machine, which makes way better hash in way less time with much less effort, a no brainer for me. The purest bubblehash comes from a hand mixing with wooden spoons, but requires the most dedication and effort. My Bubblenow has paid for itself over and over again since I got it. If it were to completely blow up tomorrow, I would have another on order that same day. Yes, the machine is that good (for me, IMO)."

The machine takes the mixing work out of making hash, and keeps you from having to lift a 220µ mixing bag full of ice and plant material. You will still have to pull the bags and collect the hash yourself; there is no machine that does it all except the human machine.

Here is a blurb from another post (was asked about the 1 gallon kit):

"As to the cost of the bags..... In Amsterdam for the HT Cannabis Cup last year, fullmelt (no domes for me tho) ice water extracted hash was selling for 80 Euros ( about $100 USD) a gram... Returns on Bubblehash average 3-10%, lets assume a middling 5%....

Bubblebag 1 gallon 8 bag kit $195 (175+20 for shpn)
    Trim and roling tray scraps $0
    Water and Ice (make the ice)$0
    Total cost for first run $195 ($200 if you buy the ice)

28g run X 5% = 1.4g hash, assume 50% is melty .7g

After 3 runs thats 2.1g of melty hash, and the bags are paid for, from every other run on, you are smoking free melty hash. Argue my numbers if you like, insert lower more conservative values, even at $50 USD/gram credit for the hash, 4 grams pays for it. Or even with a 5 gallon set if you could use 1. You can see that if you want to smoke good hash, the bags pay their own way, and then in that light, of course the investment is well worth it."

(For the record, my own personal opinion is that the 5 gallon set is the basic set)

I think that if you spend some time reading through the posts here, you will find that most people are not so negative about thier Bubblenow and/or Bubblebag products.

YBG
    you know YBG sometimes i think that if someone has to ask such question like those posters that maybe they should stick to budskis.

must say that if you get one of those little washmachine things from bubbleman in conjunction with 5gal bags it will make it much more idiot proof for primo product.
    get 5gal size bags, even for small amounts, realy. not that much more
    expensive...for real