Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: bubblenow help before buying

How can smoking bubble be "healthier" than cannabis? Smoking cannabis isn't healthy. I believe you meant to say "less harmful", O educated one. I can think of another concentrate that is less harmful than herb, is far easier to attain, and has far larger yields. However, mentioning it here would warrant fascist repercussions and would get me banned from this fine site.

what the hell is going on here? this fellow started this thread for a reason now its just turned into an argument, lets have some respect for each other, yeah?
    One of his Questions was: Is the process simple enough for just about anyone to make it using the bubblenow machine?
    honestly i cant tell you, but I'm very curious to find out.

sorry if someone answered this, and i just browsed the pages to fast...
    Last edited by BigManNew; 11-23-2009 at 08:58 AM.
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.

if you can turn a dial....you can make great hash with the bnow

Thanks for the little feedback... I didn't mean this to blow into some kind of drama fuckfest here. I tried searching some keywords before this post and didn't get a lot of feedback. Can anyone suggest some things to search?

Im pretty much sold since i either need someone or something to hold my hand while making melty goodness. I really don't want my stupidity to fuck me out of 15+ grams.

The yeild sounds pretty good. Sounds like per half i get roughly a gram depending on the buds.

One thing I would like to add about that nightmare thread that was a positive for me... Unless I read wrong, bubblebags did pretty much everything possible to solve the problem and thats really alls i would ever ask for. Sounds good to me if my machine is broken they support the product rather than telling you to fuck off.

Thanks again

-Kyle

PS.

Can someone link me to like a guide w/ pics? I looked at the bubblenow xl runs bubbleman did but he was using massive amounts. Im looking to see the process for like an ounce, a more common amount for the bubblenow machine.

Again, tried to search this, no luck

-Kyle

dont listen to jbucks420 he is the biggest shit disturber on this site, he knows nothing about bubble, he does not grow and he does not make bubble , so take his hating with a grain of salt. I have an original bubblenow and I have run 250 batches in it with not one problem. . . . . .

If you are only going to do about an ounce get the 1 gallon 8 layer kit

dont listen to Joseph Peitri, I mean JBUCKS420 he has very little knowledge of bubble if any at all.
    Respect gets respect.

honestly don't think his real name should be used but whatever... im sure he posted it somewhere public, making it public and usable in whatever form. anyways... 1 gallon 8 bag system ftw if you buy your buds.

its not his real name, it is a heckle!!!!!! I would never say anybodys real name on here.
    Respect gets respect.

WOW!

When I research a product I like to read about the negatives as well as the positives about that product. So I appreciate when I ask about a product on a forum and I am able to get a FAIR hearing!

There is, IMO, a major problem with forum moderation on the internet these days. Dissenting views are by and large bullied and badgered into submission often with the help, backing or leadership of moderators. It is MHO that moderators should ensure that all legit sides of an issue are allowed to be expressed maturely and respectfully. Far too often moderators feel it is their job to censor all opposing and or negative views and oppinions. True it is a website owners prerogative to make use of any moderation that they see fit.

That being said, I feel that the company did an outstanding job of attempting to rectify the customer's issues in the particular thread linked to in this thread. The moderators, however, even though they are not employed by the company, have made me very wary to do business here. I feel I will probably get the same treatment if i come here for assistance.

The OP came here to get a question answered. Moderators please let him get the answers he seeks.

I take that as an insult heatrip. . . . I am not blockin him from getting any answers, I am simply making it know that he should listen to people who use the product, not people who do not use the product. Would you want someone who has never driven a car to tell all about it. I am not trying to censor anyones views but if I see someone bashing a product they know nothing about, then I am going to step in put in my two cents.
    Respect gets respect.