Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mini DC-TAKE A LOOK<<<

Last edited by whoknows; 04-03-2009 at 09:32 PM.

sweet little bong man.

Bubble man

Those are cool little tubes, nice score there.

Ive pulled air through many of these but never hit one.... one day ill get a chance to give it a test.

mynameispat Guest

how much does X charge for these minis?

mynameispat Guest

ya im down with x - thats where i got my toro! and i love it, and even though i got ripped off i still want to buy from him. thanks x

Quote Originally Posted by SpudShady View Post
    I know some of you guys have a hard time reaching him...He is a busy man...He has other stuff going on outside of the internet here...Hit him up...Let him know what your interested in...He has a myspace page that has a link to his Photobucket....there you can scan through his collection...ask him about a certain piece..if you feel its too high..you can try bartering with him...however I look at it just like any other store you go in...they are more likely to hook those up that have been a repeat customer, before a new one off the street...Put yourself in a store owners shoes. Your there to make money, case ending point. Someone you never dealt with before comes in and asks you to lower your askin price cuz they think its too high. If you can get it at a different price by all means you have that option. Some of these are pretty worked pieces and dont come cheap. After you build a relationship with a vendor, you tend to get better deals on things.... thats just my personal opinion though...
    omg spud. well said.

Last edited by sm0ke; 05-25-2008 at 02:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sm0ke View Post
    but that doesnt really apply to someone who ordered something 2 months ago and he didnt hold on to the glass i paid for maybe he sold it or kept it so i asked for a refund and now im getting ignored. its not the same thing as being busy. i paid 340 dollars for an SG bub 2 months ago now i have no SG bub and no money
    imho your posting on here not to get your money but to destroy X's credibility.

I doubt your getting ignored... Sorry you had to go about it this way. What happened to this thread being about glass?

ps. You try to paint the picture of X trying to outright screw you. Looks bad for you and him and helps neither of you.

Last edited by sm0ke; 05-25-2008 at 02:42 PM.