Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Federal Agents seize bongs at L.A. Harbor listed as Christmas ornaments

Default Federal Agents seize bongs at L.A. Harbor listed as Christmas ornaments

Last edited by RooRiTuP; 11-20-2009 at 07:12 PM.

cool. this country all ready had way too much china glass. let's give the game back to the real artists.

Regardless of the quality if the glass there is a larger issue at hand, I am sure your statement was made in jest but that was a persons livelyhood that was siezed

Thats a wholesale import order of phony bongs. Fuck his livelihood go back to importing fake zippos

phony huh,

Not everyone can afford a 300 pipe,

That market for those types of pipes fills a niche in the counterculture economy, just because they are import mass production peaces does not mean that they are going to assholes.

Good people make money off of foreign made product.

Its hard when the unemployment rate reaches over 10% in many states.

Unfortunately we live in a world where some are privileged and some are not, some humbled and others not so much.

That is why we have mids and heads, top shelf spirits and well liquor, Cadillacs and kias.

So please, next time you are looking down the end of your one of a kind colab, let your judgment for those who's months salary doesn't equal the value of one of your pipes, go up in smoke.

Quote Originally Posted by cheesebox View Post
    Thats a wholesale import order of phony bongs. Fuck his livelihood go back to importing fake zippos
    Phony bongs? Did you even watch the video?

Yes they were Chinese glass, but not a single one of them had a label trying to imitate itself as another glass company.

It really just shows your arrogance when you make a statement like that.

And saying "Fuck his livelihood"? Come on..... now you're showing that not only are you arrogant, but you're ignorant! Do you really think someone deserves to have thousands of dollars of merchandise stolen from them because they purchased it from another country?

I'm not really sure if you realize this, but some people prefer to spend $20-$50 on some cheap prodo pipe from another country, instead of spending $100+ on something made in the US which is still *GLASS* and they still can BREAK.

*Note, I only own American made glass, I'm simply stating that some people don't have the money/don't care to spend that much on it. I'm sorry for this long post, I'm just appalled how some people react to other people's misfortunes....

American prodo exists, next time your smoking your china child slave labor piece please grow the fuck up guilting people. Perhaps you assume im rich or misconstrue my financial status, as the one wonderful collab I own cost me a good months salary if not slightly more. If theirs a will theirs a way tho and I saved up. Fact check b4 you post something presumptuous and fake, as fake as those bongs.

mmk and Kudos, Same point, shit is made in a Chinese sweat shop STOP SUPPORTING CHILD LABOR, its a global economy you can choose who you buy from
    Last edited by cheesebox; 11-20-2009 at 10:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cheesebox View Post
    American prodo exists, next time your smoking your china child slave labor piece please grow the fuck up guilting people. Perhaps you assume im rich or misconstrue my financial status, as the one wonderful collab I own cost me a good months salary if not slightly more. If theirs a will theirs a way tho and I saved up. Fact check b4 you post something presumptuous and fake, as fake as those bongs.

mmk and Kudos, Same point, shit is made in a Chinese sweat shop STOP SUPPORTING CHILD LABOR, its a global economy you can choose who you buy from
    Exactly, so quit talking so much shit about Chinese glass

I'm pretty sure everyone on this forum realizes it's vastly inferior to American/Canadian/German/Whatever glass.

American prodo pipes do exist, but they still cost 2x as much as Chinese production pipes. Not everyone is extremely careful and can keep glass forever.... I have friends who break pipes within a few weeks of owning them, and it would be rather stupid of them to continually invest in expensive glass ....

customs took (would of been) my first g-spot gong pipe. i'm not supporting china glass (if thats what it is) but I feel for the person which it all got taken from.

and its funny how worked up and angry some people get. just be cool people.

Can someone please inform me as to how this is at all legal for them to seize unused glass..?