Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: value of bubble?

Default value of bubble?

ive heard medical clinics charge 55 bucks for a gram of bubble in the cali scene.
    i cant sell my bubble for 20... do people just not know how valuable it is? i have all this product i busted my ass to make and its great... trouble is, only a few heads are hip.
    how can i spread the word and joy of hash whilst creating a niche for my product? 9legal medical community of course)

discuss...

Simplest way to put it. Get a bowl, a fresh one, sit down with heads, pack the bowl full and let it rip, pass it around. They'll know whats up after that. Hash goes from anywhere from $30-$50 in... It has gone $90-$150 for slices. You really just have to show people how good it is let them try it, most have not tried good water hash, and they don't know what little an amount it takes you to get fucked!#@%@#

Yea, in San Diego at the dispensaries I can get shitty hash that doesn't even bubble for about $20 a gram. If you want bubble you'll have to pay around $35-$40 a gram and for Full melt be ready to pay $45 and over for a gram.

its not so much the worth of bubble....The real issue is paying 4000 for a pound of herb that at most only has 50 grams worth of thc.....

Quote Originally Posted by fullmeltbubble View Post
    its not so much the worth of bubble....The real issue is paying 4000 for a pound of herb that at most only has 50 grams worth of thc.....
    Lol shit... the math on that hurts in a big way.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobybologna View Post
    Lol shit... the math on that hurts in a big way.
    indeed, there was an older thread that fullmeltbubble really opened my mind up on this. this site's knowledge and info kicks ass and I can't wait till I only have to worry about the bubble and not the greens so much .

ok....so 50 grams is a pipe dream...but just saying......

Yeah i thought the return was 5% so on 448 grams the return would be around 22.4 so less than a zip. But then again I've never run a lb. through bags, and yeah if your buying the herb not growing it yourself that would suck because lol your not gunna fetch $4,000 for a zipor three quarters of bubble, maybe $400. So i guess the only solution is.... Actually anyone who has run a lb. through bags what was your return and if you;ve done it a bunch, averages?

Quote Originally Posted by fullmeltbubble View Post
    Agreed!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gbk.xscape View Post
    Yea, in San Diego at the dispensaries I can get shitty hash that doesn't even bubble for about $20 a gram. If you want bubble you'll have to pay around $35-$40 a gram and for Full melt be ready to pay $45 and over for a gram.
    ghheezz man plz direct me to the people u know i will gladly supply them haha. im in ur area haha.