Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: value of bubble?

come to LA

20-60 a gram all day

i made some blonde that went for 80 a g at the right store
    location location location the right store will pay 25 a g wholesale
    interested in a globe or something custom????
    drop me a line [email protected]

So, if you ran a pound and yielded 50 grams, you would have to charge 80 BUCKS A GRAM JUST TO BREAK EVEN! Is this common? How can people afford to make bubble on a constant basis?

Quote Originally Posted by jBUCKS420 View Post
    So, if you ran a pound and yielded 50 grams, you would have to charge 80 BUCKS A GRAM JUST TO BREAK EVEN! Is this common? How can people afford to make bubble on a constant basis?
    this is possible if you do commericial and not medicinial for yourself.

No, more like you don't pay 4k for a pound...let alone 2k....

well the thing is.....as strange as this may sound to some...its not ALL about the money....to me there is no finer high than the high off fmcd....i never sell any fmcd, thats for me and my crew to enjoy....

Quote Originally Posted by fullmeltbubble View Post
    well the thing is.....as strange as this may sound to some...its not ALL about the money....to me there is no finer high than the high off fmcd....i never sell any fmcd, thats for me and my crew to enjoy....
    I feel this way too, good bud n hash n kief all hard to find. Rather b stocked but broke than save a few bux with some pretendo stuff

but yeah i'd rather not sell it because
    1. can't find a educated market about it.
    2. no one can afford at least 40 bux for water hash made from bags around my area.
    3. and who wants to sell their hash? SMOKE THAT SHIET
    Last edited by d0rk2dafullest; 11-23-2009 at 03:43 PM.

so lets say you dont grow enough to constantly supply your own needs for hash, would a pound of primo buds really only yeild 28-56 grams?

recently ive been thinking about getting my hands on some prime buds for cheap and then making bubble out of that but if it would only yeild max of two oz then i would be paying pretty much a rack for an oz...thats insane
    Originally Posted by esbe:
    We are not criminals, we grow our own shit and dont want to support gangsters and terrorists. We are freedom fighters and nature lovers and our hobby do not hurt one single person.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

Quote Originally Posted by kushkommander View Post
    so lets say you dont grow enough to constantly supply your own needs for hash, would a pound of primo buds really only yeild 28-56 grams?

recently ive been thinking about getting my hands on some prime buds for cheap and then making bubble out of that but if it would only yeild max of two oz then i would be paying pretty much a rack for an oz...thats insane
    this is just me....but

i wouldnt BUY prime buds just to make bubble. i'd use trim and just turn the trash into stash

Smart man dork

i have recently met someone who is so kind to let go of his primo bubble

full melt like through the screen melt see your reflection in the clear domes hash for 30 a gram. sooo sexxxy