Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: value of bubble?

hahahahaha god dam i need to move out west soon. My guy finally found some hash but its retarded expensive. 50 a g for bubble and WTF 100 a g for some honey looking hash that he was telling me he had. FUCK 100 for a g. I'll just roll up a gotti of (afgan x goo) for the same price.

its much more economical to just use your fluff bud and sugar trim to make bubble then buying someone elses taxed bud and turn it into bubble.. so the rule of thumb is grow your own and waste none of your trim and fluffy lower buds... and also don't sell your 73u and 90u fullmelt combine your 120 and 45 and let the sheep graze on that..

Lol farmer mike...let the sheep graze... so true about using your own plants tho i agree

well I made a bunch of nice fmcd from this summers harvest but its pretty much all done so my only option is to get buds from a friend of mine for very cheap, i even looked for trim and shake and seems peole are trying to charge alot for that, I guess im better off just going to the dispensary for now lol
    Last edited by kushkommander; 12-05-2009 at 04:36 AM.
    Originally Posted by esbe:
    We are not criminals, we grow our own shit and dont want to support gangsters and terrorists. We are freedom fighters and nature lovers and our hobby do not hurt one single person.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

I wish I could find ANY hash where I live, let alone bubble. Ive smoked hash one time and it was from friends who made it with bubblebags and trims... its so great...

you can easily get good bubble for 70 an 8th in cali from dispensarys just needa know where to look.

You can get 8ths starting all the way @ 50.

Quote Originally Posted by Indie View Post
    I wish I could find ANY hash where I live, let alone bubble. Ive smoked hash one time and it was from friends who made it with bubblebags and trims... its so great...
    I hear that man, bubble is worth it's weight in gold (perhaps more) in my area

Most folks in my area don't even know about hash. It is super hard to find in many circles around here only way is to get it shipped in from out west. Sucks.

I've seen bubble for $30/g here, and got a favor for some real nice fullmelt for the same price a few times.

fullmelt is 55 a G in one of Toronto's dispensary