Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: value of bubble?

man idk way you would pay for smokabul green and make hash and at 4000 shit man not cool you could grow it for a lot less and it gos for 1800 to 2400 in BC thats in door to dude

1. I dont want to smoke the green, thats the point, ive been smoking every color you can think of for about 5 years and its taken a toll on my lungs, the healthier alternative for people who are experienced/high tolerance smokers is hash/kief....bubble is the message

2. I would never pay 4000 a lb of anything....id be getting lbs for around 1000 but even then its not the stuff im looking to make hash from, I do grow and I make hash from my grows but it doesnt always last until next harvest.

my question was just is it worth it to make hash from full buds/colas basically the whole plant and would it be cost efficient to buy cheap bud and use that, I found my answer, thanks.
    Originally Posted by esbe:
    We are not criminals, we grow our own shit and dont want to support gangsters and terrorists. We are freedom fighters and nature lovers and our hobby do not hurt one single person.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

DNRDustin Guest

Quote Originally Posted by collieman View Post
    ive heard medical clinics charge 55 bucks for a gram of bubble in the cali scene.
    i cant sell my bubble for 20... do people just not know how valuable it is? i have all this product i busted my ass to make and its great... trouble is, only a few heads are hip.
    how can i spread the word and joy of hash whilst creating a niche for my product? 9legal medical community of course)

discuss...
    1. the masses are not educated, and they dont want to be. they expect "hash" to look and smoke a certain way. but most buyers decide based on looks and smell. its gotta be pressed(generally) or they'll just thinks its kief and not be willing to pay shit for it. that is a generality though, not everybody falls in here.
    2. the club price is loosely related to the wholesale price. so if theyre charging 40 theyre spending 20 @ most. but then whats your quantity and the "perceived" quality. nobody is payin 8g's for a .lb no matter how good it is. consider yourself lucky if you get 3.5g's/lb.

DNR people were actually talking about p's of nug I assume you are talking about p's of hash

DNRDustin Guest

the title of the post was "value of bubble" right?

Yes but the thread got a little off topic, we began to talk about making bubble and how a pound of herb came down to about 22 grams of bubble when ran... and then we began to talk about pound prices of herb and growers prices and such. You should read the whole thread, and then tell us what you think! Your input is much appreciated! Stay blazed,

Ja
    Last edited by ja rasta; 12-17-2009 at 07:49 PM.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit what the f*uck ! men in us im rich as fuck im from Québec and i pay 200$ can for 28 gr of ultra gummy bubble !

Default I live in humboldt county, I buy full melt $ 18 gram

that is when I can't make my own, I currently just cloned blue dream, bubba, Kush,pure kush, and og kush, going to try to get full melt from my current mothers.
    I would not pay over $ 20 gram, but I like my own due to it being organic, It adds to the satisfaction, and effects to do it yourself.

Default free fee bubble

Quote Originally Posted by collieman View Post
    ive heard medical clinics charge 55 bucks for a gram of bubble in the cali scene.
    i cant sell my bubble for 20... do people just not know how valuable it is? i have all this product i busted my ass to make and its great... trouble is, only a few heads are hip.
    how can i spread the word and joy of hash whilst creating a niche for my product? 9legal medical community of course)

discuss...
    those people are money power people you trade your for as less as you can ..to understand bubble i think you might need to go to india..where it takes 10 k of green to make 1 key of bubble.most people smoke for taste so they prefer the green taste not there to get speritial
    who puts value on dope...the filth or it would be free asit started out to be ..not many people sold dope at woodstock unless they were serious dealer and they got robed pretty quick..look at some of the bubblemans
    photo of indians..material thing are not that important but you have to live well so trade for what you want and remember you have 10 to 1..regards rope

Default so so solid

Quote Originally Posted by fullmeltbubble View Post
    well the thing is.....as strange as this may sound to some...its not ALL about the money....to me there is no finer high than the high off fmcd....i never sell any fmcd, thats for me and my crew to enjoy....
    hey man its crazy rope,,i want to be a member of tha crew..if you really have some SO SOLID CDS can you download me a track..M think ive carmed down that other lot that just want to start a fight.I near have CEDO.COM on sideinside china go to forbidden city soon to meet mr big...
    starter of the green team...