Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bubbleman , Hops, and NAte Dizzle head to ROOR headquarters ...

Default Bubbleman , Hops, and NAte Dizzle head to ROOR headquarters ...

Well sorry for the delay on this one guys... but the shots have been resized and here they are to post up...

We start it out with HOPS ..... standing in front of the unlabelled roors in Frankenthal GErmany.... We had landed 5 hours prior to this shot in amsterdam.... My friend met us at the airport and dropped off his MErcedes van for us to take to germany... 5 hours later we were across the border and sitting in germany with Martin... Hops was ready to go... lets make some tubes....

Fire up the lathe.... lets get this bitch on.....

DID I MENTION THIS IS STEVE HOPS >>>> ABOUT TO BUST A FUCKING ROOR COLLAB>>> OMG>>>>>

Sasha from ROOR... working on a tube...

Nate Dizzle made the trip to.... man this guy has created a whole new form of perculation... Swiss perc.... here he is showing Martin From ROOR one of his pre made sections..

here is HOps standing on front of the near 90,000 dollar lathe they use at the ROOR shop... this thing is no joke.... Hops practices by throwing a small inline onto a peashooter style tube...

Here we have a nice Herbert Arnold Torch mounted onto the ROOR lathe..

Nate blowing up a swiss perc ....

Hops preparing his little tube for the mini inline ...

and here he attachs the larger tube to the smaller tube....

Martin overlooks while holding a small hops worked inline in his hand ( man did martin LOVE that piece )

Nate pulls up the glasses to peep his work....

hops prepares the inline

Nate is getting closer to having that perc just perfect.... wow does his head fit in there just perfect... lol

Sasha drops some colour onto a RooR tube...

Hops gets the Herbert Arnold ready to finish his first mini inline... a roor/inline... no not yet... but its being thought about alot....

Nates got the sickest glass blowing glasses... guys styling...

Sasha works the herbert Arnold Hand Torch... over the Roor Tube....

more to come .... almost right away....

Bubble man

Hops and ROOR!!! Thats a hell of a colab!!!

How do they get those roors looking sooo shiny and nice..
    FLAME POLISH... is the trick... many blowers pull the torch away much earlier than these guys at ROOR....

A head piece that is in the store attached at the front of the Workshop..

Back to the hopper... tube in mouth... he's putting that little inline onto the tube... really enjoying the lathe... very different from what he works from at home.

and then throwing a base on it...

More flame polishing the roor... man they come out looking CRISP.

At this point the downstem is attached and all is well.....

A little blury but here she is almost done.. .... this piece was a shop piiece and ended up getting left behind...

One of the things that waas quite different says nate dizzle.. was all the benches were for sitting. The lathe was a stand up of course.. but the workstations were all set up to sit in front of. This was new to the US glass blowers.. but they sure didnt let it cramp their style..

ok so the majority of us went to the store at one point... and hops stayed behind.. when we came back he was like yeah i busted out this colour section... im gonna throw it on a ROOR Tube and make a phat inline today..

Hops preparing the monster inline that is about to be the FIRST RooR -Hops Collaboration... damn this is exciting

Here is a random sweet shot of one of the Inline hops brought to sell at the cup...

Some roors that were on the shelf at the wharehouse...

OK so now if your geeking out on this as much as i am... here it is... the moment in time before a ROOR/HOPS inline EXISTED...

Ok well that moment is over.. and if you check carefully enough ... it has been DONE..

This shot didnt turn out very sharp.. but something about it is historical... hops busting the Roor Lathe.. The Roor Torch.. and the ROOR INLINE>.. hell yeas..

One of the Kiln's they use to Kiln your Roor Products..

Nate told us he can not only bust big swiss perc's but little ones as well... so we put him up to the task.. lets see how small you can go nate...

this is what he came up with..

alright so... big bummer here... but the second day of the collaborations i was extremly sick the night before.. and was unable to make it to the wharehouse during the day. I basicaly missed all the photos of collaborations but am hoping trichome farmer is going to come in and ppost some up that he took that day..

So basicaly my shots now starts at the tubes that were created by Sasha , Hops, Nate , Peter, and Marc..( martins son)

Here hops Signs with the dremel pen.. while Martin Watches..

Some of the pipes in the Roor Shop...

And the shot wouldnt be complete with the boys... Hops.. Dizzle...Myself and Martin and the entire ROOR Crew... thanks guys.. man what a trip... these collaborations are of course merely the first... More Inline roors to come in the future... and hopefuly more swiss perc's roors as well...

Now for glass blowers... after we left frankenthal we went to the herbert Arnold factory... this place was UNBELIEVABLE... truly... I will put the address and website info up later when i get it from HOps...

Well thats all for now... we are now in amsterdam getting to start the cannabis cup tomorrow.... more pictures to come... or check www.qik.com/bubbleman and www.qik.com/fullmeltbubble

Peace
    Bubble man

bow down to bubbleman thanks for sharing, steve hops and nate dizzle are killing it with the collabs with roor o man i hope those show up on fmg!!!

dude that is the sickest shit ever. now i see why roors are what they are. fuckin a! how cool man. colabs out the ass, sick ass blowers. sick ass gear to work with. sick times!

that swiss hole stuff is so nice too. the mini is off the hook hahaha

-mini

Thanks for showing us a historical time Bman, i really enjoyed geeking out on all these pics aswell. those inlines are SICK, along with everything else.

epic!

thanks for sharing man...these should be in a magazine

awesome , thx bubbleman for showing this , and all dudez makes the work, was waiting for it

So... I guess the natural question is will these end up on FMG some day? Will we ever get to see them? They're just phenomenal, I would kill to have one. Just hope I can afford one for the short time it'll be available...

coolest thread i've read on any forums in awhile...

thanks bubbleman for the pictures, and thanks hops/diz/roor!