Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: C99 x A11

You know how we do, DANK! No these are not from Joey Weed, I was gifted these by a friend on another forum, he did the breeding.

look good, great photos!

nice i got a pack of the joey weed beans.. i seen pics of them i think it will be quite similar

I am sure you would find the same basic phenotypes from joey weed as well. Except you may get more variation due to that yours are made from the F2's of each strain. You will definitely not be dissapointed, I have ran joey's BlueAk and White Russian with great results as well.

Quote Originally Posted by aqualungs View Post
    I am sure you would find the same basic phenotypes from joey weed as well. Except you may get more variation due to that yours are made from the F2's of each strain. You will definitely not be dissapointed, I have ran joey's BlueAk and White Russian with great results as well.
    "Here we have a cross between two highly acclaimed plants. The mother was Brother's Grimm Cinderella-99 shown up above and the father was Apollo 11."

i'm pretty sure if he was using f2s in this cross he would mention it. he makes his own f2s of a11 and c99.

Yeah sorry man, I got confused when I read it. You are right, the joey weed ones should be close to the same. Post pics when you grow 'em out so we can compare bro!

will do also going to do some of h3ad's a11xc99bx

Cool Day 50

Ok ladies and gentleman, heres an update for ya.

your plants are beautiful
    can't wait to see the finished product
    would love to smoke some!!!!

Thanks, freakyfoot for the good vibes. It will be a while before it's ready to smoke. I always cure for at least 60 days, unless unforseen circumstances make me run out of nugs and I got to dip into it early.