Thread: 88-10 O.G. Bubble

Default 88-10 O.G. Bubble

Has anyone heard of 88-10 og bubble hash. A friend of mine just came in and I've seen several different strains of bubble he has. All are exceptional, and supposed to be out of northern california. I have no doubt on that, after all this is my boy. As I walked in his house him, his fiances brother, and his dad who will be 60 soon were all chiefing. I observed right away the hash high, his dad was talking out of his ass reminicing. Telling me stories of old friends of his and working on building a church in alaska to every other story you can imagine from an old timer. It was a good time. Unfortunatley I am not smoking right now so i didn't sesh. But wow, the domes were bubbling. So the one type was Afghani Full Melt and when I say this I mean my homie took a rip and was like "watch watch!" it started bubbling and then a hugh clear dome popped up, and wow that's what Im talking about. Before all this I did the bubble test on the OG, which he said is lower quality than the Afghan melt. So i take a flame to the OG and there were some nice bubbles popping up and then the corner turned to jelly and kinda solidified back onto the chunk after holding the flame to it. Anyways the OG 88 is what I am trying to figure out about, what I am questioning everyone on here about and I would appreciate all expertice and knowledge. Especially appreciated would be the input from any Northern Cali, Indio Cali residents or people that really know what they are talking about. So he tells me "this is the 88/10, something like 88% thc, made from an og kush." So what I would like to know is has anyone heard of this before, and regardless the shit got everyone fucked up, amazing hash and I can't wait till Im smoking again to let it rip.. But please explain 88/10?
    Peace and thanks,
    Ja
    Bubbleman, fullmeltbubble, YBG and any other OG's please chime in
    Last edited by ja rasta; 11-23-2009 at 06:44 AM.

lol i tried googling for you but i didn't come up with any thing

i live in nor cal. never heard of it. i don't think anything has achieved 88%, even bubble. old head have great stories.

Found out it is an 80-10-10 mix. 80% micro bubble, 10% oil, 10% kief used in the making of the stuff. Got my own question answered.