wow so in the past week ive had 3 dmt sessions (previously had only smoked twice before, both breakthroughs)

tonight was by far the craziest

i started with a small hit just to get things going

few minutes later, took another to try and dig a little deeper....nothing, not enough

so i load up some more and take a little bit bigger of a hit....woooopps to big!!! breaking through as i lay back

lay on the ground with my eyes closed, head moving side to side and seeing all these jungle vines criss-crossing in front of me, with an ever changing foreign alphabet strewn in between the vines

then i felt like i was buried 10 feet underground (or underwater??) and i had some mystical fairies "watering" me on all sides as if i was a plant. then out of no where, this VERY disturbing old man looking gnome presence came in and walked a circle around me. i was very scared for a second, but he left. (first time i ever seen some "gnome" on dmt, and he was tall! not short)

i came out of this state completely bewildered. my cat came over and i played with him for a little bit. so crazy interacting with an animal while on dmt. he seemed like a little tiger baby! very ferocious, lol.

so then i thought it would be a good idea to smoke the remainder of the resin that was in the pipe. i just wanted a little blast to see some patterns and leave the session on a good note.

well i took too big of a hit again (anticipating that i would need a larger hit due to tolerance) and this time i was immediately greeted with a WALL. now i couldnt see anything but i was hit with an incredible presence of the same watering ladies. and they were telling me to go away and how ridiculously naive i was trying to reach the same space again. i could NOT stop thinking how badly i wanted the trip to be over now.

then i went into one of the most analytical stages of my entire life. i thought to myself "im gonna give the rest of this away so someone else can experience it (and so i dont have to have any more weird trips)"

then i just got to thinking about money. and how people sell dmt, lsd, mushrooms when really these drugs are all about expanding your conscienceness. i suddenly could not IMAGINE paying for any psychadelics, and i couldnt stop thinking about the kid I bought the dmt off of.

then i started thinking why do any of us like money? it is the driving force of humanity. i almost come to the conclusion that the reason humans have evolved beyond other animals was the invention of currency and thus the resulting battle. (still thinking on this one)

i dont think im going to smoke anymore for quite some time. my previous 2 trips were spaced a year apart, and these 3 sessions in one week has really hung me out to dry so to speak.

another weird thing is

the first two trips, were totally hindu in feel, and sparked a curiosity in hinduism. on my first trip, my atman litterally merged with brahman, and i for the first time understood the term "one"
(sorry if my terms are off its been a while since i studied up)

but these last three trips, have felt totally aztec/mayan in nature. what with the vines, and weird south american chanting i heard....makes me wonder if my dmt was extracted from plants from different parts of the world