Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dmt

Default Dmt

So I did DMT this weekend and it was definitely what I could expect. The feeling that it gives you is euphoric and the visuals are intergalactic. I would like to know if anyone else on FMB has tried DMT and wants to share their experience.
    Peace.DUB

When i did DMT for the first time: I fell face down on the ground, then i shot out of my body and went to the moon where i was with a shadow of myself looking through what looked like a telescope back down on earth and i was viewing myself. a whole bunch of things happened in between all that as well.
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.

Rothbury man, too much to talk about. Great experience though, very mellow trip and very very memorable. I did not have an out of body experience though, but it was amazing. People say do it on your own lay down and listen to music, I say it is great to do with friends in a group. Alwaysssssssssss a good time though. Also another method of extraction that should be done more often

DMT is great!!!

Very natural and safe, if you know what you are doing

I used to extract quite a lot of DMT back in the day and spent about a year studying, experiencing, and sharing it with people.

3 tokes seems to be about the magic number for myself and most people I've shared it with but you start getting pretty messed up after about the first or second so you really have to kind of force yourself to get that third or fourth one in there to really send you off.

I remember my first breakthrough just after staying up all night and finally finishing my very first batch. After my third inhale I shot off and I remember briefly seeing my body below me and thinking to myself "hey you should stop swaying back and forth and just lean back" which I then did and felt a lot more comfortable. I was transported to a room roughly the same dimensions of the one I was already in only completely covered in intricate flowing colored geometric designs. I became aware of a being situated above and a bit to the right of me who seemed to be attempting to communicate with me and repeating this outstretched giving motion with his hands. There were several more of the beings huddled together at the far end of the room and somehow I got the sense that some were of the male aspect and some female. The one attempting to communicate with me was male. There wasn't much I could do other than just sit in complete awe and amazement. That's pretty much all I remember. After that I kinda slipped back into my own dimension and sat there on the couch watching the visuals fade away for about 15 minutes unable to really speak just completely dumbfounded at what I had just experienced and how real it all seemed.

A DMT experience has many parallels to a dream. Ever notice how after a vivid dream once you wake up it all seems so clear but the more you think about it and the more time passes by the more it seems to slip through your grasp and before soon you hardly remember any of the details even though you know there were so many. It's kinda like that. Once you come back from a breakthrough if you don't almost instantly try and relate all of the details then most of it just slips away like a dream. This isn't surprising when you learn that your brain naturally produces DMT and it's at its highest levels in your system during stages of REM sleep.

Man, I could rant for hours and hours on good 'ole n,n dimethyltryptamine (and I frequently have done so in the past) but what I'd really suggest is a thorough reading of DMT: The Spirit Molecule by Dr. Rick Strassman. It's the most in depth and scientific study on DMT that has ever been done and it's a truly enlightening read.

If anybody has any questions on the chemistry, pharmacology, or experience and philosophy of this wonderful compound I'd be more than willing to share as much knowledge as I have

when i was younger i never wonder why out of 4 bath rooms my uncle would only let me in 1 cause the other 3 were dangerous now i no lol

bath tub acid

never had dmt dont like any drug other than marijuana will not ever touch any thing else anything else is fucking stupid

You do know that your pineal gland which is currently seated nice and comfortably in the center of your brain produces DMT for your system. You've always had DMT.

and to say that everything but marijuana is stupid is quite honestly an astoundingly moronic statement.
    Last edited by Superfluous; 11-23-2009 at 05:39 PM.

i stand by my moronic statement ive seen to many friends and family go to the hospital over acids

Acids? I think you might be a bit confused. There is only one acid and that is LSD which is perfectly safe for most people. Unless someone had a freak allergic reaction which is unheard of the only reason anybody goes to the hospital on LSD is because they used it irresponsibly, freaked out, and nobody around them knew how to actually deal with a bad trip. It's possible that LSD can be the cataclysm that triggers latent psychological disorders within a person but the disorder wasn't caused by LSD it was already there. LSD brings out whats already inside of yourself nothing more and no less.

Now over the past several years many research chemicals have been marketed and sold as "acid" such as DOB, DOM, DOC, DOI, 5-meo-amt, and if you're stupid enough to by 'acid' as a powder in a gelcap then even some 2c's but all of these are very easily discernible from real LSD. All recreational psychonauts owe it to themselves to educate themselves and know exactly what it is they are taking. Many of these chemicals have some side-effects that one could possibly be hospitalized for especially if someone ate them thinking it was LSD and took way more than they should have.
    Last edited by Superfluous; 11-23-2009 at 05:55 PM.

Sounds like you are making fun of someone who's first language is not english. Have fun. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.