Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dmt

Getting back to the original point of this thread, the wonderful, magical molecule that is DMT. Along with Dr. Strassman's book, there is also a book out now entitled "Tryptamine Palace" by James Oroc. It is more focused on 5-MeO-DMT and its existence in the venom of the bufo Alvarius toad. Anyhow though, I have experienced DMT a number of times now throughout the past year and I can say as a long-time, adamant non-believer in god, that after trying DMT I firmly believe and know that a higher conciousness and energy is in us and around us all the time. Whether or not I believe that is "god" is still up for debate, but there is certainly something governing the universe as well as parallel ones, and DMT enables you to catch a slight glimpse of these energy fields. Assuming that you have a breakthrough experience.
    Glass by: Elevate, Dale Sommers, Mike Fro, HBG, pH(x), Lux, Medicali and locals.

Hello, I experienced DMT only once before.. It was put a top on some tea leave that we had packed in a bowl. The DMT almost looked identical too some ear wax if I remember correctly. However, I did not experience psychedelic effects. (Seeing as I think I got the last hits of the bowl if I remember.) I did feel the Euphoric effects though. And I must say overall, it was a very positive and humbling experience. I felt like a plant feeding off the sun like photosynthesis.. Haha. All and all I look forward too my next experience.
    Those that rushes my cluthes get put on crutches. Get smoked like dutches from the master, Hate to blast ya, but I have ta, you see I smoke a lot. - The Illest

I closed my eyes and listened to music and traveled down a corridor that had walls of water shot out of the ground. There were some kind of knights standing guard along the walls. Once those visuals stopped I felt amazing and have never been happier. I experienced different trips the three times I smoked it. I will definitely do it again if i get the opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by follow1yourpath View Post
    The DMT almost looked identical too some ear wax if I remember correctly. However, I did not experience psychedelic effects. (Seeing as I think I got the last hits of the bowl if I remember.)
    Impure and poorly evaporated DMT will take a yellow or orange waxy form. Most likely the solvent used wasn't clean and left behind some nasty oils. I had this problem for a while before I started freeze precipitating the crystals instead which provides a much cleaner product.

I suggest anyone who's interested in this stuff look into extracting a batch for yourself. It's ridiculously easy and inexpensive and highly rewarding. If you can follow directions correctly it's about as difficult as baking cookies.

a couple helpful links:

http://dmt-nexus.com - amazing resource and community dedicated to DMT
    http://100herbgalaxy.com - cheapest MHRB on the net

My friend makes dmt and tells me that to get it from orange waxy to crystal involves the use of ammonia. Since the hippies found out, now he doesn't have to go to crystal anymore. Who wants to puff ammonia anyways. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

Ammonia is used as a solvent to wash the crystals. Acetone is used much more often but if you do the extraction correctly in the first place then there is no need to use either of them. Freeze precipitation done correctly will yield perfectly white crystals and if you repeat the process you can make them grow pretty large. The point of using the right solvent is so that it evaporates cleanly without leaving any residue behind for you to puff on.

Like bho and budder, once you use solvent I have a hard time believing they are fully purged anyways . Party on dudes. Peace GS

So you dig ayahuasca?

Freeze precipitation done correctly will yield perfectly white crystals and if you repeat the process you can make them grow pretty large. The point of using the right solvent is so that it evaporates cleanly without leaving any residue behind for you to puff on.
    Word,

It can be done similar to the way that chemical labs create extracts for vitamin supplements, food safe

Nah I cannot endure any buzz that can start by puking, pissing or shitting yourself. I know I am limiting myself, but there are other drugs where thats not necessary. If I wanted to puff dmt I just would knowing the solvents used and all I can still make that choice for myself, but wouldn't expect others too. Got some acacia based stuff one time{cops took it} think that would be my first choice. Peace GS