Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dmt

i guess u can classify different drugs like E lsd dmt im not into exporing with things but ive had friends adn family had to go to the hospital from taking them

Nah I cannot endure any buzz that can start by puking, pissing or shitting yourself.
    Maybe you are getting ayahuasca and DMT confused...

Ayahuasca comes on with a purge, sometimes throwing up sometimes diarrhea and sometimes both, some people experience no nausea whatsoever.

The nausea is a core part of the Ayahuasca experience as it releases negative emotion and energy and also relieves the body of parasites, which is a problem in the jungle where it is taken natively.

The nausea is caused by tannins in the brew.

Ayahuasca is a drink commonly made with 2 plants, 1 containing an maio which makes the other plant which contains DMT orally active.

DMT you just smoke and it makes you trip hard<---=understatement-but pretty much.

If you have ever enjoyed any part of any psychedelic drug experience then you will for sure enjoy smoking DMT.

It is a natural neurotransmitter, like melatonin and 5htp.

It is present in every mammal ever tested and in at least one plant in almost every climate where people exist.

Do not let what you have heard from others sway your life experience,

learn for yourself the truth

And only then make up your mind,

In Rick Strassmans study he injected over 60 people with more DMT than you could smoke in a day and not one person shit or pissed themselves.

I have known many people who do and dont do many things. and thats okay.

But what if someone said to you, " I would never smoke pot, it would make me play the piano like an idiot then i might go run over someone in my car!"

I mean shit i have seen people puke from smoking pot!!!!
    Last edited by lepstadder; 11-23-2009 at 10:53 PM.

He asked if I like ayahuaska. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

haha, word,well thats what you get for thread skimming is a foot in your mouth

I would like to do ayahuaska if i could because i want to have a longer lasting dmt like trip.

check out the ayahuasca threa that i started, i just posted a recipe

You should check it out GS, it effectvly removes the tannins, so no puking, and the like

I just picked up my first three hits of DMT yesterday. I plan on doing it sometime over Thanksgiving break so hopefully all goes well!

Take them all and hold them in for a long time. You should feel the first hit as you blow it out or even before if you hold it in long enough.

I prefer Ketamine to DMT

What is ketamine like and how do you consume it?