Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dmt

WWW.erowid.com.

Do some reading...

Personally the Ketamine experiences I have seen have looked shitty. The people I saw do it look bumps of it and continued to sit there completely out of touch with what was going on around them. They explained it as a lot more of a sedative dazed feeling than any kind of hallucination, where as the DMT I have smoked is very much hallucination based, so I do not see how you find them similar. Maybe I am missing something. Either way, a k-hole sounds shitty enough for me to stay away from the special-k.

Ketamine and DMT are on wholly different levels of different playing fields really. Ketamine is classified as a dissociative anesthetic, similar to nitrous. It is used by veterinarians to euthanize cats because they are allergic to it. It will usually come in crystallized shards and the effects are, for lack of a better word.. floaty. You may even feel drunk on enough.
    Glass by: Elevate, Dale Sommers, Mike Fro, HBG, pH(x), Lux, Medicali and locals.

Ketamine isn't just used medicinally on animals it's used on humans as well. It's a common anesthetic for children because their brains are wired differently and they get the pain-killing benefits without the hallucinations. It was also the most commonly used anesthetic in the Vietnam war.

Ketamine is a funny drug and some people love it while others aren't too fond. Sub-Khole doses provide a sensation slightly akin to being drunk but the real experience is in the k-hole where you can go on some seriously epic adventures. It's rather odd to physically experience your body being ripped through dimensions.

Personally, I love it and I find it way too intense to really binge on like some people do. Some people use small doses just for the floaty feelings but I always prefer not to play around and jump straight into the deep end.

That is a very good description of it Superfluous, because in my experience I haven't gone into a k-hole but i've done enough to be quite intoxicated(mostly skewed depth perception, inability to judge distance or drive). I preferred very small doses for the prolonged floaty effect to the "almost k-hole experience". But as I posted earlier in the thread I do love the effects of DMT so it sounds like I would highly enjoy the more intense effects of Ketamine in a k-hole. Is there a somewhat standard dose you need to accomplish it?
    Glass by: Elevate, Dale Sommers, Mike Fro, HBG, pH(x), Lux, Medicali and locals.

well ketamine isn't really more intense than DMT. A breakthrough on DMT can be just as if not more intense than a k-hole only it doesn't last nearly as long.

K-hole dosages average around 1mg/lb so if you weigh 150 then about 150mg of racemic ketamine should do the trick. The R and S stereo isomers have slightly different dosages but they're much rarer to come across and more expensive. Just about all ketamine you come across is racemic (even mixture of S-ketamine and R-ketamine).

Oh yeah, I wouldn't expect Ketamine to have more intense effects than DMT by any means. I'm not sure I'd like anything more intense than the breakthroughs I've had. I was referring to the more intense effects of the k-hole in comparison to ketamine in small doses, the way I have enjoyed it most in the past.

i love cannabis only.
    weed

I enjoy being a psychonaut.

Quote Originally Posted by girlonthecouch View Post
    I just picked up my first three hits of DMT yesterday. I plan on doing it sometime over Thanksgiving break so hopefully all goes well!

girlonthecouch how was it? make ur thanksgiving break any better?

Superfluous,
    you seem to have better information than wikipedia for regular questions. haha very informative. i think i learned more from this thread reading your posts then i do in class.