Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dmt

Yeah i am stoked on all the feedback this thread has received. I have learned a bunch and now have a few new experiences to look forward to.

agreed dubsteppin. i really appreciate informational threads like this because you really get to learn about new things before you even think about learning them. you don't even have to look for the information because we have great sources here on fmb.

I respect your decision to not use any drugs except cannabis, but you should not imply that people who do other drugs are "morons". Do you ever take pharmaceuticals when sick? They are drugs that have side effects. I too limit the number of drugs that I do, but I would highly recommend the natural stuff like mescaline, dmt, mushrooms and cannabis.

I dont think anyone was implying that people who use drugs are morons, did they?

DUBSteppin, you describe needing 3 hits of DMT.
    I dont know the strength of the stuff I have. But I put about 0.05 grams in a bowl, and before I fully exhale......Im gone! Time stops and dreams begin!

I was so out of my body, that when I came back it was an absolute amazement to me that I had arms.............arms......real arms.....attached to me.......WOW......what a concept.

DMT.....powerfull stuff

Well i was told that after 3 hits you are completely gone, i only ever took 2 because of how my friends reacted to 3 hits, it wasn't bad or anything just seemed pretty intense.
    I also realize that a "hit" is a pretty variable measure and is not very close to accurate because everyone hits a tube/pipe differently.
    I didn't have the same sensation with the arms but I do know sort of what you're talking about, i came out and was very grateful to be who i am, it felt nice.

How long you hold the hit in is also a major contributing factor.

so what again was dmt exactly superfluous. i think you've said it before, but just one more time if you could explain. and how do you extract dmt? i'm new to this. sorry!

glitch

There are actually several different kinds of DMT but the one we've been talking about is N,N Dimethyltryptamine and it's most commonly extracted from the root bark of a plant called Mimosa Hostillis. Ayahuasca brews will contain one plant or vine which contains DMT and another which contains an MAOI (Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitor) to activate it. Shamans may include several other entheogenic plants to guide the overall experience but the two main ingredients are usually the Banisteriopsis Caapi vine and Psychotria Viridis leaves.

There's also-

5, Methoxy Dimethyltryptamine (5-MeO-DMT) another psychedelic relative which is found in the glands of the Colorado River toad (Bufo Alvirus)

Bufotenin (5-HO-DMT) also found in certain plant and toad species

Psilocybin - one of the two identified active chemicals in psilocybe mushrooms. It converts in the bloodstream very quickly through hydrolysis into the more active psilocin.

Psilocin (4-HO-DMT) the chemical that is actually responsible for mushroom trips

4-Acetoxy-Dimethyltryptamine (4-AcO-DMT) is a synthetic analogue which also theoretically metabolizes into psilocin in the bloodstream the same as psilocybin. It's one of the few really great research chemicals and it's remarkably similar to a mushroom trip though cleaner and with less bodily discomfort. One of my absolute favorites.

Anyway that's it for relatives off the top of my head. 4-AcO-MiPT and 4-ho-MiPT are also pretty close to mushroom trips but they're not so closely related to dimethyltryptamine.

As far as doing an extraction you should really spend some time researching that for yourself. Pour over the material again and again because you'll always been learning something new and advancing your techniques.

DMT-Nexus.com is an amazing resource and community that has the most information on extractions out there.

A most simplest outline of the lazyman's tek would be to to start with some plant material like MHRB that contains a good bit of that wonderful alkaloid. You pulverize it if its not already powdered and then mix it in a solution of water and 100% sodium hydroxide (lye) which will break down the organic matter around the alkaloids. Then you gently stir in a strong but cleanly evaporating solvent like naptha or hexane. Let it sit and the solvent will rise to the top in a distinct layer which you pour out into an evaporating dish. You can either let it evaporate entirely and you'll have yellow impure and probably waxy DMT crystals which you can scrape up or you can only evaporate most of it and reduce the liquid down to about 2ml which you can then pour in a sealed jar and leave in the freezer on the coldest setting overnight. Beautiful snow-white crystals will precipitate out of the solvent and either form chunks on the surface or float around like a snowglobe. Filter, dry, perform another wash if you so please to increase purity and viola.

All right I'm tired of typing I need some breakfast.

Never tryed it but if i could get my hands on a bit forsure would be something interesting!
    A tree is a tree...