Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Dmt

Quote Originally Posted by beardedhippie View Post
    I have been experimenting with dmt for about six months so far and i absolutly love it. I have seen people who have never tripped before take a breakthrough dose and come back with a smile on their face. something i have not heard anybody on here say but almost everyone i have given a dose to says its the most comfortable beautiful feeling ever and they were not scared at all. most people were wanting to trip again before the hour or so of tolerance was even up. honestly for treating depression i think it would work wonders, just trip with the purpose of being a happier more positive person. the body buzz and chill feeling it leaves you with after the trip are nothing like a hangover or comedown from other tryptamines, its euphoric and beautiful.

The one thing i can say about dmt is dont be afraid. it sounds kinda scary and it is really intense, but oh my god is it awesome. if your a real tripper take a big smoked dose on the peak of another psycadelic, its a whole different ball game, lasts way longer and is not as jarring because your already tripping.

side note: N N dmt is way colorful and visual and comes on really really fast.
    5 MeO dmt is (in my opinion) alot more peaceful and your not overcome by the visuals, therefore are more able to integrate the experience. also 5meo is more potent by weight so you can have a "harder trip" with the amount of smoke being inhaled.
    I have had my most beautifully spiritual experiences with 5meo but the most enjoyable with N-N on the peak of acid and molly(if your a psyconaut you must try this combo, its epic beyond what i can describe)

this guy knows whats up^^^

but, the only thing i disagree with you about is the 5-meo. Me and my friends do not smoke this anymore. I had tried it in the past and i have tried "jungle spice" too and i will only smoke the clear/white shard now. I find 5meo VERY dark and sinister in comparison to normal n-nDMT, and also far far far less colorful/intense visually.

IMO

5meo is a bit more physical feeling

It really depends on you personally which one would make you feel more "comfortable and peaceful"

Some people enjoy the body load more and other the visual and the mental affects.

Thats why they are all out there for you to learn with

Quote Originally Posted by BigManNew View Post
    I am not the most knowledgeable person on this subject. (Correct me if I am wrong) I believe that If you have serious problems with serotonin levels in your body then DMT might not be the best thing. I have learned that when taking hallucinogens such as mushrooms when I am feeling depressed or when I have had a bad day is not the best thing to do. It can bring out the worst of those feelings. As for DMT I am not sure, but I do believe that it might not be the best thing along with depression.

I also have had severe depression for the majority of my life (later turned into type 2 bipolar) due to many deaths in the family as well as people I am close to. When I tried DMT the day after my trip I did feel a little more depressed than I usually did. And I did feel "empty" in a way. Also I remember feeling alone and "Numb".

I have found a way to control what I feel pretty well through meditation, art, friends and family. I wish you the best of luck. And I would try and find out how DMT affects serotonin levels.

I always stick by a few rules for doing hallucinogens/psychedelics:
    1. If you anything has happened that day that you regret don't do them.
    2. If you are feeling down don't do them.
    3. If you are hesitating about it or are not sure about it then don't do them.
    4. If you have not experienced the three above this then GO FOR IT.

(More or less)
    thanks bigman. Im actually having my serotonin/thyroid/hormone/blood... tested. still waiting on the results. Im looking for any chemical imbalance because i can't take prescription antidepressants. My body has rejected all the ones ive tried and the last one gave me a fucking peptic ulcer in the left side of my stomach! all of them worsened my depression significantly, so much for ssris. So once i find out where my serotonin level is, im going to try dmt for the first time. I completely agree that mood and settings effect your trip significantly. the horror stories usually result from a bad setting, nervousness, no knowledge on the substance, and propaganda, along with closed minded people. Im a firm believer in natural remedies. ganja fixes everything, and shrooms changed the way i look at the world. anyways

What is a good dosage for your first dmt trip? From what ive read i think N N DMT is what i want, but where do you guys get it? or do you just extract it yourself.
    Last edited by glassmonkey; 01-14-2010 at 03:43 AM.

All i have to say glassmonkey is that i was very intimidated and nervous about DMT up until it took me out of this world, i think it would be very hard to have a bad trip, but thats just me.
    I be on yo head like my name's New Era

I got given mine out of nowhere in a parking lot at a festival. I don't know the specific amount you should take for your first time. But try to take 3 hits, if you can't make it to the third that is normal. Also I am damn sure someone already posted this link in this thread, but I will post it again in case you had not read the entire thread.

http://dmt-nexus.com/

I highly recommend exploring this website, and read as much as you can for knowledge about DMT.
    Last edited by BigManNew; 01-14-2010 at 05:29 AM.
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.

one third of a tenth of a gram should be sufficient for a dose.

50mg to blast off IMO

I just smoked DMT for the first time about 45 minutes ago, just a pinch to test the waters of a point I just got, and words cannot truly describe the beauty of what I experienced. I'm incredibly excited for when I smoke most of the rest of it later tonight with my girlfriend (also and experienced psychonaut), I cannot wait to see what beauty a truly open third eye has in store for me.
    Glass by: SG Sovereignty, Toro, US Tubes, Headpeace Glassworks (trikky), SSFG, SSFG/Pilgrim, Luke Wilson

congrats!!!

it truly is a wonderful thing.

its kindof like you feel like shouting EUREKA!

Glad you could experience it!
    I be on yo head like my name's New Era