Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Volcano Questions

Default Volcano Questions

Hello, what's up FMB? I've only vaped a handful of times and none with a volcano. So I am pretty novice with most of the knowledge on it.. I'll get too the point quickly.. I plan on purchasing a Volcano soon, but I've got a few questions first...

1. Considering I only medicate with high grade. How much herb does it take too fill up a single bag?

2. And following that, using high grade herb. Will one bag of vapor do the trick?

3. How long can I chill on a bag of vapor before it goes stale? (if it does go stale, Haha.)

4.Also, do you feel as if you are saving/conserving any herb by using a vaporizer?

Thank guys. Positive vibes and lazy days too all of you!
    Last edited by follow1yourpath; 11-24-2009 at 03:36 AM.
    Those that rushes my cluthes get put on crutches. Get smoked like dutches from the master, Hate to blast ya, but I have ta, you see I smoke a lot. - The Illest

1. I can really say how much it herb it takes to fill a bag, but one bowl of fluffy herb can make about 4-6 bags if you are using the right temperature. (I will weigh the current bowl I have later tonight and get back to you on that)

2. It depends on the person, a friend of mine is done after just one bag. For me it will take 2 bags, sometimes three.

3. I'v had Vapor stay good in the bag for around 10-15 minutes, but I usually finish the bag a lot sooner than that.

4. Vaping definitely helps you with herb control. Even after you get the herb to that golden brown color it is still useful. If I only vaped then an 8th would probably last me more than a week.

I have to say I have tried a lot of vaporizers. the volcano is the one i picked and the best one IMO
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.

the peeps who designed the volcano make products for the medical field.. millions went into designing the cano.

grab one if you can afford it.

the cano doesn't have shit on the V-tower http://greatvape.com/items/vaporizer...601-detail.htm

^ made entirely with chinese parts, do some research.
    Last edited by conscious pilot; 11-24-2009 at 04:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DUBSteppin View Post
    the cano doesn't have shit on the V-tower http://greatvape.com/items/vaporizer...601-detail.htm
    Personally I like the bag over the whip because you can go just about anywhere in your pad with it, instead of having to stay near the machine. Also using a bag you have a better idea of how much you have inhaled. If i had to pick one other than the volcano though i would go with the Herbalaire
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.

herbalaire uses a fish tank pump..

check out fuckcombustion dot com for any more info on vapes.
    Last edited by conscious pilot; 11-24-2009 at 05:35 AM.

I have a volcano but would prefer this one in the link.It is made by the same guy as Hotglass vaporizor and he knows vapor. Peace GS

Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Supreme View Post
    I have a volcano but would prefer this one in the link.It is made by the same guy as Hotglass vaporizor and he knows vapor.
    I've seen these, the only thing I don't like is that I think it would be hard to know exactly how hot you need to get it with the torch, and it seems like it would be easy to overcook it.

I also am not too big of a fan of putting torch to glass all the time.... I would think over a long period of time it would make the glass more fragile. I could be wrong in assuming this though

I think when I decide to get a glass vape I'm going to go with the verdamper. Here's some info on it to those who are interested:

http://www.dailysmoker.com/pages/vaporizer_verdamper

It's pretty much a bong with a heating coil on top that allows you to vape.... kinda weird to explain, just check out the link if you're interested

I use a Da Buddha same people as Silver surfer and I love it. Got a GonG connect for the whip and put it on a simple bub very awesome milky vapor hits. And there was some argument before about what tube gives better taste of herb...none vape is the true taste.