Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CGC Gone For Good?

Default CGC Gone For Good?

Hey Guys
    I was just wondering if any of the glassheads knew what the deal was with CGC, the sites been down awhile. SGs are gonna be hard to come by if its gone. I know somebody on here knows whats up. LongLiveFMB
    Thanks

ALT still isn't the main retailer; http://sovereigntyglass.com/ is supposed to be up and running in a week or so.
    Glass by: SG Sovereignty, Toro, US Tubes, Headpeace Glassworks (trikky), SSFG, SSFG/Pilgrim, Luke Wilson

That sounds legit, I just couldn't think of any reason he'd shutdown CGC.

On glass district he said he's really busy so He's a bit behind on bringin out http://sovereigntyglass.com/, but it should be done soon like s-wulf said.
    "For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul." Matthew

Did you hear about the rose that grew
    from a crack in the concrete?
    Proving nature's law is wrong it
    learned to walk with out having feet.
    Funny it seems, but by keeping it's dreams,
    it learned to breathe fresh air.
    Long live the rose that grew from concrete
    when no one else ever cared. - Tupac Shakur

Default Sovereignty Glass

We will be getting weekly drops of Sovereignty Glass.

SG does have plans one day to finsh the SG site, but he does not plan on selling much more than Collabs and Higher End Headie Pieces once it does get runnning again.

Alot more SG coming>>>

Aqua Lab Tech

Yay. -_-
    Its a pitty that I'm in South Africa, which means I'm automatically on ALT's shitlist as a fraud. Since thats what all south africans do - steal cc's and order tubes online... You know you didn't even bother trying to offer a work around? You just simply removed a fuckload of countries you THOUGHT to be "high risk". Nevermind the fact that your shipping list still contains quite a few fraud ridden locations. Why not just accept verified paypal from these locations instead of cc's?
    Ohwell, I guess i'll be supporting the other resellers.

Aqualabs is definitely a great site, but CGC was the closest any regular glasshead is gonna get to buying tubes at a wholesale price.

anyone else notice the price on the CRS collab bubs got jacked way higher? was thinking about grabbing one before.

Seriously man, I hope Steve opens another site soon. I'm in desperate need of my sg fix.