Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New beaker stemline :D

It's a nice idea but I feel like this could have worked better with a non-beaker bottom tube.

He could have at least lowered the diffuser an inch or so...

Quote Originally Posted by Masshole View Post
    It's a nice idea but I feel like this could have worked better with a non-beaker bottom tube.

He could have at least lowered the diffuser an inch or so...
    Why?

More water in this type of design = cooler smoke, and the beaker is small enough that it hits like a straight

where was this acquired from?

Badback glass on etsy, as said earlier in the thread.....

Quote Originally Posted by toalex89 View Post
    Why?

More water in this type of design = cooler smoke, and the beaker is small enough that it hits like a straight
    I mainly said that because I was blasted but I think my main reason was because it just looks awkward on that angle (I honsestly don't know. I was high as hell).

The beaker bottom would be thinner than the rest of the tube which is never good and I still agree that the blower should have lowered it so it's more convenient to submerge (When you said, "More water in this type of design = cooler smoke" that doesn't really apply to this tube because the diffuser isn't really low enough to even do that.)

A beaker also adds unnecessary "chug".

Nice tube nonetheless.
    Quote Originally Posted by lepstadder View Post
    where was this acquired from?
    etsy.com

my bad i did not see it, need to stop thread skimming...

very cool pipe btw

With the size of that stem I doubt it would fit it anything other than a beaker or bubble bottom, I've seen smaller stemlines in straight tubes before, seems like it would be a completely different hit.

Quote Originally Posted by lepstadder View Post
    my bad i did not see it, need to stop thread skimming...

very cool pipe btw
    sry, if i came off mean. I do it myself all to often.

that's sick, but it ruins the fun in beaker bottoms. don't you want to be able to switch stems? and the inline doesn't make that small of bubs.

either way, that's a unique tube, nice pick up dude!

Quote Originally Posted by meganfoxed View Post
    that's sick, but it ruins the fun in beaker bottoms. don't you want to be able to switch stems? and the inline doesn't make that small of bubs.

either way, that's a unique tube, nice pick up dude!
    It's a really small beaker like I can hold it in the palm of my hand, and nah not really since that was the point of buying a stemless I have my big 2fter for the changing of diffys and such.
    It does make small bubbles found the perfect water level 2 days ago, the video of me filming was still a little to low. I'll take another vid later today

and thanks