Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: That 1 Guy

Default That 1 Guy

Anyone seen That 1 Guy? He just came to my town this previous sunday, went to see him and he was sick. It's crazy the intsruments he has made, and the way he figures to make crazy new sounds. any ways, I didn't record this video of him, nor is it the same show that i went to, but i though you guys who don't know who he is should check it out.

Long video but very interesting.

In this video he got local women from Fort Collins Colorado to dance.
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.

that shit is crazy
    my friend is a one man band and he's pretty inventive
    but nothing like this!!!

saw him at all good

As did I, ja rasta. Pretty cool.

as did i amt and ja rasta, what a great community marvins mountaintop is..
    Rasta_Illy951

haha yupppp. we need to have a fullmelt bubble smoke out session next year. we need to exchange info and what not closer to the festival and rage it up there. either of you see me walking around with the salt pieces there, or see a giant green shell looking salt piece at a booth... i sold that there and the guy had it on display. oh yeah did you guys check out the slide that was on the hill?

I love all good,

My dude has has a superhero costume booth for the last few years, you guys ever run into it?

Lol I have never seen a superhero costume booth, I am sure I would love it though lol

superhero booth is always an epic pit-stop while wandering around the hills..never fails to impress and entertain

that slide was awesome, i hit that up on saturday night..didnt catch the salt you speak of..but we definately need to meet up and rage it
    Rasta_Illy951