Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: HeDmAn hEaDiEs ! ;)-~ appreciation thread!

Do the smaller ones work as well as the taller ones?

colitas i think your the owner. question about the one nasty headmen toob thats the first toob posted and milk on the 2nd. why is the joint on a angle like that cause the ac circ doesnt sit flat so its not diffused 100%. just wondering if he did that for a reason or just how the toob came??

glass by far the sickest headman ive seen.
    Glass By:
    Ak
    DePPe
    Devol
    George From Bern Glass
    HoPPs
    Jason Lee
    RooR.DE
    ToRo

Saw Dread say this in a thread and loved it!

"theres no "janky" toros just "janky" owners"

Why the not so perfect joint Torohead, you ask? Because its handblown glass... its not made by a robot with a masters in engineering.
    The only problem with slinger is choosing which of his sick stencils you want first; problem solved when you get one with all of them, huh ja?

....yupppppppppp

Yeah, I'd say he doesn't use jigs or a production line, each piece is 100% hand made and unique.

With maturity comes respect. and you have that respect glassaholic... where some are smug, you are respectful.
    The only problem with slinger is choosing which of his sick stencils you want first; problem solved when you get one with all of them, huh ja?

....yupppppppppp

hey Toro sorry for the slow get back , yes Hedman is 100% handmade
    that tube was my first with Hedman , he turned me on to the showerhead.
    He told me how him and Zach had made one a year ago but let it go for awhile....look up piggyback s on his gp.page for the org. showerhead A/C
    Anyway those first tube were with obtuse angles, instead of 90- degrees like now..it does sit better when flat on the ground...but all in all that tube was the second one hince the name Phoenix...there was another A./C. that mathced another tube with a full sleeve so considering that he made it over AGAIN with in time...before I got out there to pick it up and only charged me for one was great I am still happy with it...as are my friends...gotta go
    "warm smell of colitas rising up through the air"

[/IMG]
    posted some new pics on my gallery page if you are interested in seeing more. some ols stuff some new stuff. thanks socal

Quote Originally Posted by ja rasta View Post
    Why the not so perfect joint Torohead, you ask? Because its handblown glass... its not made by a robot with a masters in engineering.
    u may of not notice but i said NASTY in my post meaning the toob is hot just wondering why the joint sits at such a weird angel nothing wrong with asking.
    Glass By:
    Ak
    DePPe
    Devol
    George From Bern Glass
    HoPPs
    Jason Lee
    RooR.DE
    ToRo

Quote Originally Posted by colitas View Post
    hey Toro sorry for the slow get back , yes Hedman is 100% handmade
    that tube was my first with Hedman , he turned me on to the showerhead.
    He told me how him and Zach had made one a year ago but let it go for awhile....look up piggyback s on his gp.page for the org. showerhead A/C
    Anyway those first tube were with obtuse angles, instead of 90- degrees like now..it does sit better when flat on the ground...but all in all that tube was the second one hince the name Phoenix...there was another A./C. that mathced another tube with a full sleeve so considering that he made it over AGAIN with in time...before I got out there to pick it up and only charged me for one was great I am still happy with it...as are my friends...gotta go
    thanks for getting back to me. was just wondering, toob is still hot just didnt understand why it was at such a odd angel. enjoy glass i really like your one ac circ cant wait to see what hold the future for with a possiable head toob!
    Glass By:
    Ak
    DePPe
    Devol
    George From Bern Glass
    HoPPs
    Jason Lee
    RooR.DE
    ToRo