Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: HeDmAn hEaDiEs ! ;)-~ appreciation thread!

Absolutely incredible glass blower. Do yourselves a favor and check out this man's gallery on glasspipes.org to see more sickness. And as for your comment OnlyHighGrade, I totally agree. There is a distinctly wholesome look to a handmade piece of glass that won't have anything else that looks just like it, I love it. Elevate makes some beautiful handmade pipes as well, gotta support the guys doin it the right way.
    Glass by: Elevate, Dale Sommers, Mike Fro, HBG, pH(x), Lux, Medicali and locals.

I know what you guys mean on the style , but one thing that can be said of it...I know he's fusing his glass well...you can see the seamlessness of the fusions b/w 2 layers. The inner and outer wall. While watching over his shoulder last time I was there I kept thinking that looks good, he's done...5 mins. later how many times are going to do that?...Times he laughs...you do it until it's done fusing.
    While the trees look organic they are tough as nails, since he makes them in shop. I have yet to see his trees break. I have dropped a 2 stage of his on the floor , repeatedly in front of people to show them they are not going to break, this thing is SOLID. I am talking dropping it on a carpet floor, from say a foot and a half off the ground... Pretty cool to me, the only thing I have broken is the female joint, since the Keck was attached with the A/C " on ". I thought more would have come off...but no !
    just the joint where the frosted meets the clear..amazing WORK
    Last edited by colitas; 11-29-2009 at 07:05 PM.
    "warm smell of colitas rising up through the air"

nice Hedman colitas, Jason has been killing it lately

Default milk shots

milk shots for ya'

Default 6 arm Fixed Stem

Here ;s Hedman's newest single stage Fixed Stem w/ milk

and here's a close up of those tree arms for ya' silent stoner!

Default Hedman's Shop

img]http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/files/1/2/6/1/DSC01204_0038.jpg[/img]

and the home made regulator
    Last edited by colitas; 11-30-2009 at 01:39 AM.

That purple color scheme on the first piece is absolutely breathetaking. Awesome choice if you chose it yourself, colitas. And if you don't mind me asking what is that shade of purple called if I per say ever wanted to have someone make me something that color what would I call it.

uh that;s a custom color from one of Hedman's friends I don't even know if it has a name
    And the color scheme was Hedman's I just told him I wanted some purps in it!

Quote Originally Posted by colitas View Post
    uh that;s a custom color from one of Hedman's friends I don't even know if it has a name
    And the color scheme was Hedman's I just told him I wanted some purps in it!
    wow talk about CUSTOM. haha

nice tube man
    weed

Well props then to hedman ''purps'' color scheme is sickening.