Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: new toro circ/circ

Default new toro circ/circ

hi. I picked up this toro circ/circ on black friday at gotham. Shit rips. I love it. This is the first bong I've ever bought, so I figured go hard or go home. I'm planning on picking up a circ a/c to compliment this baby(circ/circ/circ.. oh ya...) as soon as I see one in the marketplace or make a trip up to Ithaca Glass.

JP Toro was there blowing glass, it was awesome.... Toro only brought 3 circ/circs there and this was one of the NEW labels.... Never owned a circ so I have no idea whats diff.. heres some pics:

Sorry if the pics arent the best.. This shit rips fucking sick; I got some milk vids also (quality isn't too good).

All in all VERY happy with my purchase. I'm gonna pick up the circ a/c and circ this bitch oout!!! :hello:

that's a sick piece. i'd also like to hear opinions on the difference between a circ/circ and a 7/13. without telling the price, what type of deals does gotham have on black friday? just curious.

they had some crazy deals.. basically 20% off anything over $200.. It was sick. Well worth it.. i paid about the same as anyone is selling for (including fmb) so i'm happy

I've hit the 7/13.. this hit has a lot more volume and clears noticeably faster. I like it a lot. can't wait to throw the a/c on

Nice tube, circ the bitch out!
    Subtle is the Lord, Malicious He is not.

the new circs fixed stem is a larger bore looks like, and maybe the 2nd chamber can is a lil skinnier. im sure both old or new fuckin rip hard. anybody have some experience with BOTH? hows the difference in the upgrades, noticable? would love a comparrison

retti:

the bore is a lot better, and the can is a bit skinnier for sure.. Rips insane. I know domm had a 7/circ so he can prob compare.. he hasnt ripped mine yet

420p the FTC work on yours is fucking awesome, congrats

Love the moss and black boi!

Dang, the work on that circ/circ is clean.. I have a 7/13 and def need to try this one out soon after hearing how it hits, great pickup!

I got one of the older Circ to Circs coming in the mail in two days so i will let you know how she rips.
    Ak. LW. Toro. J Lee. Opas. Dale Sommers.