Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: new toro circ/circ

yeah basically from past experience of hitting the trees and circ tells me that

trees create slighlty more drag than the circ does

as far as diffusion goes, its so hard to really compare because they both work so well and both produce such a clean hit .. but i know for sure that you can feel a difference in drag between a circ and trees
    Glass by: Toro. that is all.

welp that was fun. Its broken now! (terrible day). It was in the case i have no idea how the fuck, i'm still shocked.

I don't know what to do but im gonna have to save up and get another one

Quote Originally Posted by 420p View Post
    welp that was fun. Its broken now! (terrible day). It was in the case i have no idea how the fuck, i'm still shocked.

wow that was quick. maybe you shouldn't have talked all that shit on here about people's prices and such. happy holidays
    Illadelph-Toro-Itza-Rusty-JOP-Hefe-Blue-Lostin-LW-Nathaniel Dark-Fro-Bob Doblina-GlassFish

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! damn man sorry to hear that, It was a beautiful peace may it R.I.P.

whats broken on it??? How do you break a toro man? Thats 600+ dollars, i understand accidents happen but dude a 700 dollar accident has to have some pretty damn good validity. oh well man id ever buy another lol if i broke it id say im way too clumsy for this shit and get a Zob haha- merry xmas btw

JPA. $600 tubes get broken on the daily. This was just another occurrence..

Quote Originally Posted by 420p View Post

God dam man, I feel so bad.. That is a bitch man. Maybe you can work something out with Christmas and get one sooner than later.. Sorry too hear the bad news, good luck.
    Those that rushes my cluthes get put on crutches. Get smoked like dutches from the master, Hate to blast ya, but I have ta, you see I smoke a lot. - The Illest

Quote Originally Posted by yawbus View Post
    wow that was quick. maybe you shouldn't have talked all that shit on here about people's prices and such. happy holidays
    wow, I don't read the forums enough to know what your talking about on price bashing, but you sound like a serious prick man. How you ripping on him when he just lost a 700$ tube. Have some compassion, otherwise karma will bite your balls off.

I know, no dis respect bro Im just saying spending 1400 dollars on essentially one functioning 18 inch piece of glass in less then half a year

is utterly insane lol. Especially if the run a higher risk of being broken again.

Or since you did get this at Gotham black friday right from Jp himself, He should remember this particular circ/circ. Also, if it broke like you said it did in the case, them Im sure he'd be extremely alarmed by it.

Id try pming WAK and and seeing if an arrangement could be made for a possible repair. Or possibly one at cost. As Toro provides amazing customerservice for their prodo glass. R.I.P. Circ/Circ Toro
    Last edited by jpa420; 12-21-2009 at 07:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cheesebox View Post
    wow, I don't read the forums enough to know what your talking about on price bashing, but you sound like a serious prick man. How you ripping on him when he just lost a 700$ tube. Have some compassion, otherwise karma will bite your balls off.

I can see your point but what you didn't see or remember is him going into people's FS threads bashing the prices and such. He was all up in KOF's circ-circ thread with some BS questioning why he was selling the tube and how his prices has crazy. He also didn't pay $700 for that tube and was saying how crazy the prices were on FMB and that he got he tube way cheaper.

You mentioned karma well that is what I was implying to the OP. Maybe if he didn't come off as such a douche bag and prick than karma would have left his toro alone.

I'm sure I'm not the only one here that thinks maybe he got his karma.

edit* If thinking like this makes me a prick so be it.
    Last edited by yawbus; 12-21-2009 at 07:07 PM.
    Illadelph-Toro-Itza-Rusty-JOP-Hefe-Blue-Lostin-LW-Nathaniel Dark-Fro-Bob Doblina-GlassFish