Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: new toro circ/circ

Quote Originally Posted by yawbus View Post
    I can see your point but what you didn't see or remember is him going into people's FS threads bashing the prices and such. He was all up in KOF's circ-circ thread with some BS questioning why he was selling the tube and how his prices has crazy. He also didn't pay $700 for that tube and was saying how crazy the prices were on FMB and that he got he tube way cheaper.

You mentioned karma well that is what I was implying to the OP. Maybe if he didn't come off as such a douche bag and prick than karma would have left his toro alone.

I'm sure I'm not the only one here that thinks maybe he got his karma.
    Karma's a bitch, I/FBM might have had a bit more compassion if he wouldn't have hated on my boy Keith's CIRC CIRC!!!!

420p was just excited about his new tube and didn't understand how things run in the glass market like a lot of new users do. I don't think he deserved a broken tube.

Rubbing salt in someones wound is always low, Tell him to fuck off if he was up in your thread shitting on you, but don't go up in his thread and shit in his face when he just lost everything.

Quote Originally Posted by ROOR24 View Post
    420p was just excited about his new tube and didn't understand how things run in the glass market like a lot of new users do. I don't think he deserved a broken tube.
    maybe new users should try reading the rules for a change...

Quote Originally Posted by nomasterace View Post
    420p could have honestly not even read the rules, and simply just read peoples replies in threads detailing how the rules work, but he didn't even do that, he just kept breaking the rules.

I don't think it's right to talk like some people have about another's misfortune, but at the same time I wish people would just READ stuff on a FORUM!!! It's not that hard to follow rules, and I feel like 420p was one of the many who were breaking them on a daily basis.

Regardless, you have my condolences. I broke a nice SGW chubbler I had after one day, and I owned it less than 24 hours! This was like 2 weeks ago, so I'm definitely feelin' ya on how much it sucks

first off, i know users that have been on the site for months that dont abide by the "rules" (i put the rules in quotations because they are more of guidlines than rules. IE when people break the "rules", there are no consequences, therefore they really shoulndt be called rules)

and second. how many new users do you actually think are going to read the rules the second they join fmb?

when i was a newb here, i posted a question in the glass seilling section and no one except a few really bashed me hard. we need to has more tolerance for noobs even though i agree that they should read the rules.

420p has a fucking broken circ/circ. i dont care what he has done in the past and whoopidy fuckin doo if he price bashed someones thread. oh no we better alert the media on that one.

show some god damn sympathy for 420p. if you dont have sympathy, then dont say anything as far as i am concerned.

(this is coming from me, a person who has had two toros broken on him. neither of which he broke himself.)

merry christmas.
    Glass by: Toro. that is all.

dommmmmmmmmmmm

=\

I can accept the bashing if i deserve it.

To be quite honest i didn't read the rules at first, and i wasn't PRICE BASHING-- I was excited about getting this piece and just mentioned in there that I picked one up at a different price, with a discount on black friday... I got bashed, I apologized and kept it moving. review my posts, i haven't done it again.

And yes I Will buy another one, yes i will buy it soon. I'm very mad about what happened and still baffled at how it broke in the case like that, the only thing I can say is maybe the cold temps and the water drops in there led to it weakining the middle of the glass and cracking on movement, no clue...

To all of u saying i deserve it, go fuck yourself. I made a mistake and apologized, get over it..... Whoever is really saying i deserve it and is happy for me having a broken circ/circ you are either just a) a real dick or b) a hater because you cant afford pieces like that, either way-- you're lame.

Again im sorry for my past errors but lets be real here it's a sad day in the glass world when anyone loses a piece, esp one of this calibur

how did it break
    can we see pics? it might be repairable

im sry dude i didnt bother to read threw the whole thread but breaking such a sick piece in that short of time is always a bummer no one deserves that shit
    be good

not saying you deserved it, wasnt even really specifically referring to you...breaking the 'rules' doesnt justify a broken toro...and you guys are right, even long time members dont abide the 'rules'..but its not my job to enforce them......hope you get a new one soon, it sucks not having a tube..