Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: new toro circ/circ

come on guys let 420p live lol poor dude he was bashing in my thread and its all its the past i sold that tube a little while ago!!!!!it was my thread and i say give him a break, if u guys want to i cant force u either but i really dont care anymore im sure he knows not to do it again..

lets all relax and toke it up this dude just lost a very nice tube that im sure he saved hard for i dont even want to laugh at him cause i wouldnt want any of my tubes to break!!!

I believe that depending wether or not the tube is "shattered" or has some clean breaks you can send it in to toro and they will fix it for you.

Right on Keith. everyone should look at this from a different perspective.
    Last edited by BigManNew; 12-22-2009 at 01:06 AM.
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.

the whole thing isnt shattered but the main (top) circ is completele shattered.. all of the "slits" are sitting in the main "chamber".. It broke clean off, it had to be the cold air and be just picking it up and placing it down, i didn't drop it and it was in the case. I'm going to goto IG and see if them or toro can do anything about it to help me :-\... We'll see what happens

if just the circ is broken and not the tube itself then they should be able to fix it....i think..

Thats a bummer man, let us know what happens, it will be interesting to see if they can fix it.
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.

sorry to hear about your broken toro and sorry to hear people flame on you when your down. peace and pot
    weed

Quote Originally Posted by nomasterace View Post
    if just the circ is broken and not the tube itself then they should be able to fix it....i think..

oh yea? eager to find out if that's true.. thatd be awesome; supposedly it takes a full year for toro to actually fix and return a piece; at that turnaround time id rathert just buy a new one for half price if i Can

shitty to hear about your loss 420p, rest assure we're tokin' round this way just for you, brotha.
    Rasta_Illy951

yeah man good luck. Ithaca is a good place to try.

word let us know how it goes