Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: YBG's Fullplant Hash Tales

Default YBG's Fullplant Hash Tales

As promised, inspired by Sogarmy & Crunchy's fullplant adventure, I felt the need to both embark upon my own fullplant experiments, and create a post to document them.

Here begins that post....

In a preivous thread, I posted a few pics of this strain (JF) I have going, been wasting time on really, for way too long. Kept it around because it's tasty smoke and potent, but its such a low producer and takes so long to mature and its hard to flush...... did I mention that its very tasty? Sigh. Regardless, I thot that with the arrival of my Bubblenow, perhaps this JF might find a place as whole plant hashish. (Ok, so I also didnt feel like leaving 2 plants alone under a light for 2-3 more weeks either, been 8 already)

At this point I have 2 of these, virtually identical, one with all the fan leaves trimmed off, one before the trim.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

Default On to the Hash

Thats 1 plant's worth of trim:

Default here we go

Ok, everything has been in the freezer a few hours, got some ice, 1 plant in the bag , 1 plant in the tub. Then there is the plants and some ice in the bubblenow bag.

Default more...

Nice tip with the spray bottle of cold water for moving the trichromes, I use this electric spayer with ice water in it. Run the Bubblenow and then drain it. Look at the foamy goodness.

Default first run bags

Here are the bags from the first run. 160u 73u and 25u (can't wait to get more bags)

Default hash

Here is the hash, patties fresh, and then after about 12 hours drying. I will soon be breaking them up more. You can see that I did 3 runs, adding ice each time. The yield was so low from the first 2 I let the 3rd go for a full 30 min before I drained and filtered it. Havent really tested any of it yet, will let you know.

What does this all mean to me? DIE PLANT DIE!!! Damn thing aint worth the medium its grown in, I've wasted far too much time on it already, and I'm off to murder and toss the rest of its siblings, bah!

I will however be doing further fullplant hashmaking trials in the future, to be posted here. Thanks for looking.

Hey dude looks like you may have mixed a little long. I run the Bubblenow for 8 minutes. The real connoisseurs do the first run for 3 minutes. This is the primo. Then you can do a second run and mix the shit out of it. Good luck. Peace GS

ps. how long did you run it for?
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

Ya I know, I did about 10 min the first, 15 min the second, and 30 min for the third. Think the biggest problem with this run was the ganja itself, shoulda used it for rope maybe... Gonna get more picky when I produce more, and get more bags. Not much point in doing a 3 min run into 3 bags imho.

More bags is better.Guess it comes down to what a guy wants. Personally I dig quality over quantity. Do whats right for you. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

Hey YBG, nice to see you joining the ranks of the whole plant hash making union. I love it.
    YOu will see your quality go up for sure, as you mix for a lower amount of time and of course use the highest grade genetics, and definitly GET MORE BAGS.

thanks for showing the people that its not to scary to do, just cut that bitch up and throw her in lol

Peace
    Bubble man

ps, you would be surprised at how few people have ever run a whole plant thru their bags ... your in a small club .