Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Flushing before harvest

Ditto. People often scoff at some of my methods. I grow so I can have quality herbs. With that as my end, my techniques will of course vary from someone who has a different goal, say pumping out as much weight as possible as fast as possible. I also have the luxury of being my only customer, so pleasing me with the best herb is always my goal. I grow in a soiless mix, with both chemie and organic nutes, and I flush for 2-3 weeks at the end. My single customer insists that his weed burns well and tastes good, picky bastard.
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

if your growing for purely bubble or vaporizing ---like bubbleman was asking --
    there is no need for a flush - i have had this debate when i bought my volcano and bubblebags about 4 yrs ago,,
    the taste is lmost identical when flushed from not flushed, i will go as far as to say the unflushed produced more glands than unflushed....not a huge difference but a noticable one

now if your growing with smoking your bud i say you must flush for a minimum of 2 weeks, it helps in the curing process which allows for the smoothest tastiest smoke.

this is just from my experience and tests with the strain Blue Dynamite grown hydropnicly
    peace