Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SkunkMan Sam's 99.9999999% pure DRY SIFT

Default SkunkMan Sam's 99.9999999% pure DRY SIFT

I was luckky enough this year to once again get to smoke and photograph this lovely h ash.
    This year instead of skunk dry sift it was one of DNA's new strains SLEESTACK.
    An incredible producer of resin... with a very uplifting high . I felt it hard to fall asleep after a nite of puffing this hash.

I would love to start a disucssion here on dry sift potency and quality vs water hash. We know that when we make hash using water we lose valuable water soluble terpenes... however these can be recouped via dry sift methods. and reconstituted back into the bubble in order to produce the full tastes without losing any of the potency. POtency is lost for the most part when people lose site of the purity issue of their hash. Dry sift is extremly difficult to clean up to the poiint of these photos. In fact minus sam's method i would say near impossible from what im tried and seen anyway ( which is by no means every method)
    That being said... lets see your dry sift shots.. lets hear about your ideas....

anyway here are some of the photos i managed to snap in my haze.... hope they inspire

Peace
    Bubble man

Oh yum!
    I cant wait till the future when more have learned the way.

amazing, as always. one day....
    Subtle is the Lord, Malicious He is not.

Default Big Ups DNA! representin' for Mactown!!!!

I really wish Sam would just give up his knowledge/ method. However, I totally understand why he doesn't. He keeps talking about an affordable device he is designing so one day we can all have Sam the Skunkman quality dry sift, one can only hope.

Seriously SAM! How the hell you getting that sift so clean??????? Nuff respect everytime....

lookin tasty! crazy crazy clean.

so so nice

You never cease to amaze me with these pictures
    I want some!

So a few idea's from doing some research on google today as well as things i've learned and known for some years... methods that could be used to produce some nice isolated Trichome heads....

http://www.chitraengineers.com/chitra-vibro-sifter.html

could do something with one of those im sure ^^...

and oh man could one have fun with one of these.. with a few minor changes... adding 140u.. down to 3u... and i think we could have some real hash making seshions with this badboy...

Then we have the standard gyratory vibrating screens...

http://www.clevelandvibrator.com/equ...ndgyratory.php

as well as laboratory screeners http://www.clevelandvibrator.com/equ...bscreeners.php

which of course can both be used in conjuction with ultra sonics..

http://www.clevelandvibrator.com/equ...ultrasonic.php

and with all that said.. i can honestly say i doubt sam is using anything along these lines... but only he can say...

I am still in the dark as much as any of you... thus the discussion...

I am eager to see methods that people have tried... idea's are awesome... but someone has to run with them.. and TRY IT...

now lets see how much i have in my checking account.... for some of these clevelandvibrator toys

peace
    Bubble man

^^^^^^ i couldn't get your cleveland links to work. i'm curious.

my god that is quality dry sift
    Paypal Verified
    smoke dank!